free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

A couple of things it's not advised to do while faking

A couple of things it's not advised to do while faking

Unread postby Delirium » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:51 am

There is a list of thing i don't advice to do while faking. Most of these advices comming from other boards and are very usefull.

Don't flip a headshot. Because a face is not perfectly sysmetrical (such a face looks really weird, see the following pic), flip may result on a loss of recognition. So it's better to flip the body you're using than the head.

blake_lively_face_flip.jpg
blake_lively_face_flip.jpg (181.58 KiB) Viewed 6197 times

On a body or a face you're faking, you can't decrease ligth. Usually if you decrease the ligth on a face or body, the skin turn into a grey/red ugly tone (see following pic). If you want match the ligth, increase the light of the darkest part (body or face).

Sans titre-1.jpg

Don't conehead your girl! While you match the face with the body, don't change the head porportions, and don't distort it. That will result into an immediate loss of recognition, and your fake will simply be shitty (see following pic).

Sans titre-2jpg.jpg

Follow these three advices don't take time, and will immediately improve quality of your fakes. Hope you will find them usefull. Don't hesitate to share your own observations.

Delirium

Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: Photoshop CS5

Re: A couple of things it's not advised to do while faking

Unread postby Gabonzo » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:58 am

on the conehead point people often stretch the face to cover the original
if your face does not fully cover the base pic either change the base pic (depending on how much you want that specific pose etc) or use a clone/copy tool to fill over the rest of the original face with hair
big hair always looks better than fat face

See that thumbs up icon? If you like a faker's pic, then click it - that's the best way to get more fakes.

I won't do all women. Don't be offended if I turn your girl down. I am far more likely to accept a girl if I get nude pics or traded fakes out of the deal.

Want some peace and quiet? Ban the trolls in this list and share! http://fakethebitch.com/troll-list-and-how-to-ban-them-t40988.html
Gabonzo

Unread postby realgod1234 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:32 am

How do you resize the head without distortion ?

realgod1234

Program Used To Fake: adobe cs photoshop

Unread postby Gabonzo » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:38 pm

I always lock the aspect ratio, so heigh increases/decreases proportionally with width.

Also, is possible, shrink the face to fit the base or vice versa. Growing will result in a blurry face as information can only be increased, not decreased.

See that thumbs up icon? If you like a faker's pic, then click it - that's the best way to get more fakes.

I won't do all women. Don't be offended if I turn your girl down. I am far more likely to accept a girl if I get nude pics or traded fakes out of the deal.

Want some peace and quiet? Ban the trolls in this list and share! http://fakethebitch.com/troll-list-and-how-to-ban-them-t40988.html
Gabonzo

Unread postby THE Policeman,.. » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:51 am

Thanks for the tip

THE Policeman,..

Unread postby thecrazy05 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:07 am

thx

thecrazy05

Do you fake?: No