free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

All cap lock pedo spammers check before you post

General Unrelated Chat

All cap lock pedo spammers check before you post

Unread postby A Lost Dad » Wed May 17, 2017 10:06 pm

This is to all of the pedo spammers
1. You are not the judge and jury of the internet: while some may have good intentions most aren't and it's annoying
2. You guys don't check: this mainly applies to celeb fakes but it's true for all. You guys don't fact check well enough I have seen people like pedo hunter post saying pedo faker on posts on actresses that are above 18 the ones I have seen have been 25-27 and they are saying pedo faker just because the fakes have really small tits as the actresses do or on normal posts for everyday people fakes because a girl is super short or what ever. While I appreciate it can be hard to judge sometimes it doesn't mean you are always right.
3. Countries law differences: while some countries are the same for example you can't legally have naked photos fake or not of anyone in uk and America but many countries have different laws some are older some are younger so you will always have to put that into consideration as the requester or the faker may not know that it is underaged in other countries
4. Be more polite: cap locks stop it. It is what makes most fakers and requesters find you annoying. And you are rude to people because they provide proper constructive arguments against what you have said.
5. The picture spam: similar to the last point stop the pick it not only clogs up the pics on the main screen it also ruins post chances when scrolling past a post and seeing a blaring picture on a post a faker might not got to fake and this doesn't apply to all when it is valid but most aren't.
My final comments: while I don't agree with any underage fakes at all I do think the way you guys try to 'fight it' is wrong, simple minded and isn't controlled enough so it is correctly used
Facts about reporting to authorities: I have seen people say I report all underage fakes to police and such but the fact of the matter is when there isn't enough proof they can't do anything and a lot countries monitor websites like this and this website would be gone if there was really as much underage stuff going on as the underage hunters post on topics

Thank you for reading and this isn't meant to offend anyone just opinions being spoken

A Lost Dad

Do you fake?: No

Re: All cap lock pedo spammers check before you post

Unread postby PEDO HUNTER » Wed May 17, 2017 10:13 pm

PEDO DEFENDER A LOST DAD

Attachments
downloadZX.png
downloadZX.png (489.8 KiB) Viewed 59 times
PEDO HUNTER HUNTING PEDOS ON FAKE THE BITCH

PEDO HUNTER

Unread postby A Lost Dad » Wed May 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Would be great if you had read the post and seen what I said at the end stating my views and not blindly following the stereotypes

A Lost Dad

Do you fake?: No

Unread postby KinkyAngel. » Wed May 17, 2017 10:42 pm

what you do not know is that if a faker fakes an under 18 the faker gets arrested not the idiot who posted the under age photo.Posters will say anything to get fakes and you have to be very sure you are faking an over 18.i check every head shot on google image search of celebs. the post i think you are taking a bout she was under 18 in some photos making in my eyes the all post void.if try to pick out the good photos someone will slip up and do an under aged one leave under 18 posts from the policeman alone and you get no spamming and are left alone.

I am a professional. Hire me to fake for you. I am not expensive.
KinkyAngel.

Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: Photoshop

Unread postby memes man » Wed May 17, 2017 11:00 pm

MMMMMMMM

Attachments
pedo-bear-seal-of-approval_o_995955.jpg
_warning__pedo_on_watch_by_segnosisA.jpg
_warning__pedo_on_watch_by_segnosisA.jpg (15.69 KiB) Viewed 48 times
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
memes man