free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Can you bubble her please?

Forum rules
18+

Re: Can you bubble her please?

Unread postby Snow Blind » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:18 pm

I CHANGE MY IP ADDRESS REGULAR BUT CAN YOU NAME ME XXXxxxXXX SORRY SNOWBLIND

Attachments
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 20 times
SNOW3.png
SNOW3.png (433.87 KiB) Viewed 20 times
Snow Blind

Do you fake?: Yes

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:19 pm

Snow Blind wrote:I CHANGE MY IP ADDRESS REGULAR BUT CAN YOU NAME ME XXXxxxXXX SORRY SNOWBLIND

How many times must I make an ABSOLUTE FOOL out of you.................... :roll:

The Real "Snowblind"
member/SnowBlind/

The FAKE Policeman "Snow Blind"
member/Snow%20Blind/............... :roll:

So, the "little" policeman had the SHIT ripped out of him yesterday...............He's worthless now...........No Teeth at all..........He can harm NO ONE...........He's been banned everywhere and exposed everywhere for just what he is............A sad, sad, sad little man............No need to even pay him any mind.............

.........and check his IP address in my signature............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby Snow Blind » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:50 pm

SHOW THE MAP XXXxxxXXX WHERE AM I TODAY?

Attachments
XXX1.png
XXX1.png (248.45 KiB) Viewed 16 times
Snow Blind

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Snow Blind wrote:SHOW THE MAP XXXxxxXXX WHERE AM I TODAY?

Pretty sure you're still in Rotherham (UK).......................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...............you dumbass........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FYI - only the site owner can get you IP; that's why I couldn't get it at the Realm.........Snowblind had to post it............That's how I got it, but I'm more than happy to spread it around. :D .............."Change your IP all the time" - Yeah right - Keep telling yourself that........... :lol:

YOU HAD YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU YESTERDAY.................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .............I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby SnowBlind » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:03 am

Snow Blind wrote:WHATS MY IP ADDRESS NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey The Police Man, it's still 86.3.115.39, it's the same IP address that all your users have, because you use the same device for all your duplicate accounts. Dumbass!
I don't know what your user name was at Fakers_Realm. I just banned by IP address. No need for member names. Duh ...

Oh and by the way, your still a dumbass ... :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still a dumbass.jpg
still a dumbass.jpg (159.49 KiB) Viewed 12 times

your problem is obvious.jpg
your problem is obvious.jpg (83.58 KiB) Viewed 12 times

foad.jpg
foad.jpg (26.24 KiB) Viewed 12 times

Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
SnowBlind

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:37 pm

SnowBlind wrote:
Snow Blind wrote:WHATS MY IP ADDRESS NOW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey The Police Man, it's still 86.3.115.39, it's the same IP address that all your users have, because you use the same device for all your duplicate accounts. Dumbass!
I don't know what your user name was at Fakers_Realm. I just banned by IP address. No need for member names. Duh ...

Oh and by the way, your still a dumbass ... :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The attachment still a dumbass.jpg is no longer available

The attachment your problem is obvious.jpg is no longer available

The attachment foad.jpg is no longer available

:shock: ............... :oops: ...................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .......................... :? .................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments
everyones-just-laughing.jpg

XXXxxxXXX

Previous

Return to Request Amateur Bubbling