free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Christmas and Policeman Removal

General Unrelated Chat

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:10 pm

more bullshit you lose XXXxxxXXX
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:36 pm

..........and to that, I'll refer you to my signature................ :roll:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:51 pm

same old bullshit leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby zoopa » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:13 pm

What ring is this police man 96 ? :D
  • 0

zoopa
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:52 pm
Reputation: 0
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby memes man » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:20 pm

MMMMM
  • 0

Attachments
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 76 times
XXX5.png
XXX5.png (233.04 KiB) Viewed 76 times
XXX4.png
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
User avatar
memes man
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm
Reputation: -7
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby SnowBlind » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 pm

What the ... more fake news!
  • 0

Attachments
dumbass.png
dumbass.png (212.3 KiB) Viewed 73 times
Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
User avatar
SnowBlind
 
Posts: 4320
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am
Reputation: 1608
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:27 pm

it seams you Snowblind you are upset with memes mans post is it because he did not you down as leader of the pedo ring?
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.

by the way 13 warning way over the top Snowblind or can we say XXXxxxXXX
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Police man 96 wrote:it seams you Snowblind you are upset with memes mans post is it because he did not you down as leader of the pedo ring?



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My that schizoid brain of yours................... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Police man 96 wrote:it seams you Snowblind you are upset with memes mans post is it because he did not you down as leader of the pedo ring?


Is that your M.O. now?..............Make FALSE accusations long enough and they'll become true???????? REALLY MR. POLICEMAN..........That your M.O.???...........That all you got????...............False accusations in the hope that I'm waiting with bated breath to respond to you every stupid little FALSE posts.................Get a fucking life dude...........Stop sitting in front of the computer, just hoping I respond to you............What a looser............... :lol: :lol: :lol:


............and to ALL THIS.............I'll refer you to my signature, because that's all it deserves..........
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby memes man » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:18 pm

MMMMMMM
  • 0

Attachments
SNOW3.png
SNOW3.png (433.87 KiB) Viewed 55 times
SNOW2.png
SNOW1.png
SNOW1.png (324.54 KiB) Viewed 55 times
SNOW0.png
SNOW0.png (155.92 KiB) Viewed 55 times
SNOW.png
SNOW.png (326.89 KiB) Viewed 55 times
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
User avatar
memes man
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm
Reputation: -7
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:02 pm

memes man wrote:MMMMMMM



Is that your M.O. now?..............Make FALSE accusations long enough and they'll become true???????? REALLY MR. POLICEMAN..........That your M.O.???...........That all you got????...............False accusations in the hope that I'm waiting with bated breath to respond to you every stupid little FALSE posts.................Get a fucking life dude...........Stop sitting in front of the computer, just hoping I respond to you............What a looser............... :lol: :lol: :lol:


............and to ALL THIS.............I'll refer you to my signature, because that's all it deserves..........
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby memes man » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:51 pm

MMMMMMMMMM
  • 0

Attachments
JUDGE.png
JUDGE.png (371.82 KiB) Viewed 46 times
xxx2.png
xxx2.png (280.73 KiB) Viewed 46 times
XXXxxxXXX.png
XXXxxxXXX.png (70.04 KiB) Viewed 46 times
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
User avatar
memes man
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm
Reputation: -7
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby SnowBlind » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

Attachments
dumbass police man.jpg
dumbass police man.jpg (150.25 KiB) Viewed 46 times
Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
User avatar
SnowBlind
 
Posts: 4320
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am
Reputation: 1608
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:41 pm

memes man wrote:MMMMMMMMMM


........and when The "LITTLE" Policeman is getting his ass KICKED!!!!!!!!...........he has to resort to MEME's............Run, little policeman.........RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby memes man » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

Attachments
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 35 times
SNOW5.png
SNOW5.png (263.76 KiB) Viewed 35 times
SNOW3.png
SNOW3.png (433.87 KiB) Viewed 35 times
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
User avatar
memes man
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm
Reputation: -7
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:36 pm

memes man wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



That's all the "little" policeman's got..............more MEME images and more Bullshit accusations...........Can't be a man and back it up, just has to post his crappy MEME images............

#little policeman - When you're ready to Converse with the "BIG BOYS"............Let me know.............Otherwise, get along back to the "little boy's" table now.............. :twisted:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby upyoursXXXxxxXXX » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:24 pm

BUMP
  • 0

Attachments
SNOW3.png
SNOW3.png (433.87 KiB) Viewed 26 times
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 26 times
WE ARE ALL IN THE XXXxxxXXX SNOWBLIND CAMELOT PEDO RING
User avatar
upyoursXXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:58 pm
Reputation: -1
Do you fake?: Yes
Country: XXXxxxXXX

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 pm

upyoursXXXxxxXXX wrote:BUMP


Running and Running and Running from me with all these MEME accounts of yours................Crying and Crying and Crying from the ass kicking I give you every day...............Keep it up "little" policeman...............


YOU'VE CRIED WOLF SO MUCH WITH YOU PHONY ACCUSATIONS THAT NO ONE GIVE A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed for you..........All you're doing, ever time you post, is making a fool out of yourself..............No One Gives A Shit what you think or what you say...................SO GO AWAY.................... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby paranoidXXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:25 pm

BUMP
  • 0

Attachments
XXX0.png
XXX0.png (363.79 KiB) Viewed 22 times
SNOW7.png
SNOW7.png (394.37 KiB) Viewed 22 times
SNOW6.png
SNOW6.png (392.63 KiB) Viewed 22 times
AD HOMINEM FALLACY ATTACKS MAKE ME PARANOID
User avatar
paranoidXXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:09 pm
Reputation: -5
Do you fake?: Yes
Country: ADHOMINEMFALLACYATTACKS

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:14 pm

paranoidXXXxxxXXX wrote:BUMP


How utterly pathetic that the first thing you do when you get home from your shit shoveling job, is log on here and spew your mindless accusations and slander to the users on here.........Is that all you have going on in your life "little" policeman???? That you have to harass the users on here every day?.............When you're shoveling all that shit, do you think of MEME's to make and post and plan your next "attack" on the users on here?.......How utterly Pathetic you are.....Get a LIFE!!!!....... :roll:

look-like-the-policeman-is-afriad-of-me-t158220.html
Look at the "Little Coward" Policeman making accounts and running from me............... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Hornny Hubby » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

Attachments
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 18 times
SNOW3.png
SNOW3.png (433.87 KiB) Viewed 18 times
TRO.png
TRO.png (372.67 KiB) Viewed 18 times
Hornny Hubby
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:22 pm
Reputation: 0
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby CamelotFakes » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:30 pm

i am in the xxxxxxxxx and snowblind pedo ring too
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • 0

User avatar
CamelotFakes
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 am
Reputation: 1
Do you fake?: Yes
Country: UK

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:12 pm

CamelotFakes wrote:i am in the xxxxxxxxx and snowblind pedo ring too
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:



Not really sure why you're now attacking "Camelot". He hasn't been on this board since Sept. 2016..............This just goes to show everyone how desperate you are to try and drag anyone and everyone down with you............All you're doing is making a FOOL out of yourself; Every time you try to post as a known user on here, you're wearing a "KICK-ME" sign for me to kick you in the ass and post the real users page...................Keep it up..........You're just making a HUGE FOOL of yourself, "little" policeman.......... :oops: :oops: :oops: ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Fake "little" Policeman Camelot:
member/CamelotFakes/

The real Camelot:
member/Camelot/
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:17 pm

Hornny Hubby wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Every time you try to post as a known user on here, you're wearing a "KICK-ME" sign for me to kick you in the ass and post the real users page...................Keep it up..........You're just making a HUGE FOOL of yourself, "little" policeman.......... :oops: :oops: :oops: ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fake "little" Policeman's "Hornny Hubby:
member/Hornny%20Hubby/

The Real " Hornyhubby"
member/Hornyhubby/
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby upyoursXXXxxxXXX » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:26 pm

[quote=thr0waWay352 post_id=40581 time=1515014669 user_id=1954]
I've been faking and/or following for years with sites like New Fake City and the Fakir's Forums from waaaay back (*sigh*, good times).

I finally got confident enough in my skills to try my hand at Reddit about a year back, but finally got exhausted from all the constant infighting & bickering from the in-groups & cliques and was eventually recommended by a longtime FtB member to the FtB Forums.

Granted, I was never fortunate enough to see FtB in its prime, but MY GOD that place is a fucking jungle now. . . between the bots, and the spammers, and then there's the spammers-who-spam-the-spammers. It's a crosseyed nightmare.

By sheer chance, I noticed the avatar of an OG FtB member (who I think is actually one of the founders here) that basically announced "Screw you guys, I'm jumping ship for Faker's Realm!"

I checked you out, registered, and now only 10 minutes in and my jaw is hanging wide open. :wow:
. . . I'm NEVER going back to those uncivilized animals in that jungle ever again.

Thank you so much to the admins & mods for creating and maintaining such a beautiful, orderly site! And thank you for having me. ❤

I look forward to many years of photoshop fakery and perversity in my near future.

xoxo
-352.
[/quote]
  • 0

WE ARE ALL IN THE XXXxxxXXX SNOWBLIND CAMELOT PEDO RING
User avatar
upyoursXXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:58 pm
Reputation: -1
Do you fake?: Yes
Country: XXXxxxXXX

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

This is an 18+ site. All content is from 3rd party or user-contributed