free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Christmas and Policeman Removal

General Unrelated Chat

Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby FemaleNudityLover » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:07 am

That's right it's your pal Female Nudity Lover with another brilliant idea Christmas and Policeman Removal. Now why am I naming this post this? Well Christmas is my second favorite holiday so why have some lame fakes that are just people we want naked when u can have fakes that are very Christmas themed like getting a vibrator for a present or a celebrity fucking Santa or an amateur fucking Rudolph or for all those religious people out there what about a celebrity or an amateur holding Jesus naked. And if your skills are beyond anything we can imagine and u know how to do gifs then something like a celebrity fucking Santa or an amateur fucking Rudolph u can even make it a gif. But point here is why settle for just any random fakes when u can settle for Christmas themed fakes? Now as far as Policeman removal is concerned u almost know The Policeman is going to ruin this post so why make this just about Christmas when u can join forces with XXXxxxXXX and vote do u think the Policeman should be banned from this site? So please if any fakers see this post then please make something Christmas themed as soon I post pictures which I'll post as soon as I can but for now join XXXxxxXXX and lets get rid of this Policeman once and for all. If u want to post those crazy pictures to have the Policeman banned go ahead or if u don't know how that's fine just write a comment but please vote to have the Policeman banned once and for all.
  • 0

FemaleNudityLover
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:08 am
Reputation: 21
Do you fake?: No
Country: Canada

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby FemaleNudityLover » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:24 am

Ok as promise here are the Top 5 Celebrities and Celebrity Pairings I would love to see in Christmas themes and the Top 5 Amateur and Amateur Pairings I would love to see in Christmas themes. Now if your a faker can u please pick the person or pairing u mostly would love to fake then fake them in a Christmas theme either regular fakes or gif and if your not a faker then please can u help XXXxxxXXX out by leaving a comment saying if u think the Policeman should or shouldn't be banned from this site. Now enough about me or the Policeman here is the ladies I'd love to see in Christmas themes. enjoy
Kayla Lubja.jpg
Amanda Peatling.jpg
Amanda Peatling.jpg (26.9 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Sarah Logan.jpg
Sarah Logan.jpg (97.01 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Mika and Nalini.jpg
Jessica Lord.jpg
Alex Correia.jpg
Alex Correia.jpg (93.52 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Favorite Canadian.jpg
Kesia Correia.jpg
Kesia Correia.jpg (34.04 KiB) Viewed 144 times
SNAPSO Bosses.jpg
Kathy Ireland.jpg
  • 0

FemaleNudityLover
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:08 am
Reputation: 21
Do you fake?: No
Country: Canada

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:49 pm

try posting in request section you fucking pedo defender
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:51 pm

look-like-the-policeman-is-afriad-of-me-t158220.html
Look at the "Little Coward" Policeman making accounts and running from me............... :lol:



****Before you get upset with me, understand that "ThE PoliceMan" created the need for me; his trolling messages and images should not go unchecked****


For everyone who doesn't understand - "ThE PoliceMan" and his many alias, is a troll. He has no power here or he would ban people, delete pics, and delete posts - He's not a mod! All he can do is harass and troll users on here. He's just another user like you and I. If he replies to your post, you owe him nothing. He's just a user like you are, he's just a troll. He thinks he's doing everyone a favor by tagging posts of anyone under 30. Other usernames he uses a lot are "Police man 96" "PEDO HUNTER", "NEGAN", "FAKE MEISTER", "TROLL DETECTED", "snowy", "EZEKIEL43", "BAT NERD42", "JUDGE JUDY", "SCAM ALERT", "XXXxxxXXXxxxXXX", "dave big" to name a few....and there are many, many more - in fact - new ones all the time.


(HE'S ALSO THE SPAMMER "premiumpasswords")
member/premiumpasswords/


I found this old thread about some of his many alias'. Please read.
attention-fakers-of-morality-t35884.html

I've also noticed that "ThE PoliceMan" likes to disguise himself as other users by just changing a letter in their username, or adding a letter, or adding a "." or any little change. He even goes to such detail as steeling their icons. Here are only a few examples of his tricks:

The Real "Snowblind"
member/SnowBlind/

The FAKE Policeman "Snow Blind"
member/Snow%20Blind/


The Real "maverik7508"
member/maverik7508/

The Fake Policeman "Maverik 75o8"
member/Maverik%2075o8/


The Real "rambo53000"
member/rambo53000/

The Fake Policeman "rambo5300"
member/rambo5300/


So, if you get a response from what you think is a legitimate user on here, always check their "join date" and "total posts" and "total Karma" - He can't steel or modify that info. Do a member search if you're not sure. You can also just search through the member's overall posts, and if they're just complaints and harassment, odds are it's "ThE PoliceMan" trying to trick you and frustrate the original user.

You will also notice there will be numerous responses to THIS POST by "ThE PoliceMan's" many usernames, so be aware of that. He has also given me a number and (- Karma) for exposing him and his tricks; just search through my karma.

We don't need "ThE PoliceMan" and his numerous users on here anyway, only users that fake and participate in the progress of this forum, no trolls, no childish humiliation, no fake usernames, etc...........

....and if you search through the posts of his various usernames, you'll find that he think's he's a self-imposed mod (NOT HIS JOB!!!!) and if he runs out of under 30 posts to tag, he starts harassing users about their girls being ugly, or their comments being stupid, or the fakes sucking, when in fact, he's not that good of a faker himself (but don't tell him that).

..he also calls me a troll; notice that i only respond to him and his multiple usernames - I don't harass other users on here like he does; i don't create and post childish images over and over and over, like he does - NOW - WHO'S THE TROLL AGAIN???

..and please guys, take the babies and kids out of the pics you're requesting from; it's totally confusing "The Policeman" - his pea-brain actually thinks you're requesting fakes of babies and kids.......




...and guys - if the dumbass Policeman tags your posts, don't worry - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS EVER!!!!! COME FROM HIM TAGGING ANYONE'S POSTS - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!.........so don't worry..........NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!..........all his tricks have been revealed - he has nothing left in his bag of tricks - all the veteran users on here know he's a joke now........he's doing nothing but revealing how abnoxious and ignorant he can be......


YOU'VE BEEN """"EXPOSED & OWNED"""" Mr. Policeman............



..It's actually fun to watch The Policeman keep guessing, and guessing, and guessing who I really am. All I can say is you've been wrong every time, so far..........but it's fun to watch...........keep guessing Mr. Policeman........Maybe you shouldn't of been such an ass to so many users..........Pay Backs a Bitch!!!

...and I guess I just have to keep ramming a stick up the Policeman's ass every time he posts...........and I guess he likes it............. 8-) .. :lol:


Hey Mr Policeman - Why don't you go back to your spamming "PremiumPasswords" user account and leave the other users on here ALONE!!!! :roll:


Hope this helps, and have fun out there....
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:50 pm

more cut and paste bullshit XXXxxxXXX
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • -2

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:49 am

Police man 96 wrote:more cut and paste bullshit XXXxxxXXX
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:



YEP.......that's all you deserve..................I'm just posting facts and info about you.................... :D
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:47 am

the facts you say you XXXxxxXXX think if you say it is a fact it is true it's all in your mind XXXxxxXXX but you are so dumb to know it
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:43 pm

Police man 96 wrote:the facts you say you XXXxxxXXX think if you say it is a fact it is true it's all in your mind XXXxxxXXX but you are so dumb to know it




DUDE - you expose yourself by you crappy writing, You're crappy MEME's, and you're Consecutive Post Timing......Anyone would have to be blind or dumb or stupid (that leaves you out) to not see that you are ALL of these trolls............


..........and to that, I'll refer you to my signature................ :roll:


Yeah - Keep telling yourself that.............So you've got to ask yourself, If I had other MEME users on here, wouldn't I have used them to "VOTE" in your stupid-ass pole............ :?


Nuff said................. :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:06 pm

more cut and paste answers with misdirection and misleading clams but never any proof post the memes i post XXXxxxXXX
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:08 pm

XXXxxxXXX wrote:
Police man 96 wrote:the facts you say you XXXxxxXXX think if you say it is a fact it is true it's all in your mind XXXxxxXXX but you are so dumb to know it




DUDE - you expose yourself by you crappy writing, You're crappy MEME's, and you're Consecutive Post Timing......Anyone would have to be blind or dumb or stupid (that leaves you out) to not see that you are ALL of these trolls............


..........and to that, I'll refer you to my signature................ :roll:


Yeah - Keep telling yourself that.............So you've got to ask yourself, If I had other MEME users on here, wouldn't I have used them to "VOTE" in your stupid-ass pole............ :?
still waiting XXXxxxXXX

Nuff said................. :lol:
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:26 pm

look-like-the-policeman-is-afriad-of-me-t158220.html
Look at the "Little Coward" Policeman making accounts and running from me............... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:06 pm

i am running you not been here for 24 hours you ran off yesterday after i kicked you ass for 7th time
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Police man 96 wrote:i am running you not been here for 24 hours you ran off yesterday after i kicked you ass for 7th time



DUDE - I've said it before.........I got a life to life, It's the Holidays, I've got tons of friends and family to spend time with.........and YOU"RE NOT A HIGH PRIORITY OF MINE RIGHT NOW...... :twisted: ................

Sorry, this will make you cry (being that you have NO Friends, NO Family, and NO Life to Live :lol: )............But you deserve it......... :twisted:
  • 0

Attachments
21nu9w.jpg
21nu9w.jpg (73.68 KiB) Viewed 87 times
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:28 pm

that means his mummy has let have 10 minutes on the internet before he opens his presents with pj's on
XXXxxxXXX wrote:

DUDE - I've said it before.........I got a life to life, It's the Holidays, I've got tons of friends and family to spend time with.........and YOU"RE NOT A HIGH PRIORITY OF MINE RIGHT NOW...... :twisted: ................

Sorry, this will make you cry (being that you have NO Friends, NO Family, and NO Life to Live :lol: )............But you deserve it......... :twisted:

sad dumb cunt you are XXXxxxXXX mummy has spoken
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Police man 96 wrote:that means his mummy has let have 10 minutes on the internet before he opens his presents with pj's on
XXXxxxXXX wrote:



Yeah, keep telling yourself that................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..........and even if that was the case (which everyone knows it's not), You'd be getting your ass kicked every day by a child........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


So what you doing today, Mr. Policeman?.................Your shit shoveling job.........or just crying in the fetal position in the corner................. :cry: .................................... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:14 pm

i have told you before you are like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest fucking useless at kicking asses dumb ass
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Police man 96 wrote:i have told you before you are like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest fucking useless at kicking asses dumb ass



............and yet, when he's getting his ass kicked, he resorts to an "ad hominem" fallacy attacks..................how childish.............. 8-)

My how proud you must be of yourself...........After all, it took an extreme amount of intelligence to call some names........... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:31 pm

fact you do not like me calling you names but you do it to me all the time
fact you make clams with no truth to them (i kicked you ass mr policeman)
fact where are you kicking my ass XXXxxxXXX i am ripping your arguments to pieces that's kicking you dumb ass XXXxxxXXX pedo defender
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Police man 96 wrote:fact you do not like me calling you names but you do it to me all the time
fact you make clams with no truth to them (i kicked you ass mr policeman)
fact where are you kicking my ass XXXxxxXXX i am ripping your arguments to pieces that's kicking you dumb ass XXXxxxXXX pedo defender



I have a question, Mr. Policeman........What is it like to be inside that head of yours? You have multiple user accounts with multiple personalities..........You convince yourself that you're winning all the time, when you're actually loosing, pathetically...............So - What must it be like?.......... :?


:D
..........and to that, I'll refer you to my signature................ :roll:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:41 pm

here we go again you claim i have loads of accounts but you never post any proof why because you have no proof XXXxxxXXX
where i claim you are a pedo defender and you proof me right every time you post to defend a pedo poster or in the case of this post an asshole asking for fakes in the chat section all you are is troll XXXxxxXXX and not a very good one
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:42 pm

Police man 96 wrote:here we go again you claim i have loads of accounts but you never post any proof why because you have no proof XXXxxxXXX
where i claim you are a pedo defender and you proof me right every time you post to defend a pedo poster or in the case of this post an asshole asking for fakes in the chat section all you are is troll XXXxxxXXX and not a very good one


:roll:

WEAK............ :lol:



..........and to that, I'll refer you to my signature................ :roll:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:50 pm

XXXxxxXXX wrote: :roll:

WEAK............ :lol:



..........and to that, I'll refer you to my signature................ :roll:

you say my argument weak but you make no argument XXXxxxXXX you just defend pedos and troll
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Police man 96 wrote:
XXXxxxXXX wrote: :roll:

WEAK............ :lol:



Weak arguments don't deserve responses.................. :lol:

I'm just embarrassed for you.............. :oops: ....................... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby Police man 96 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:59 pm

you have no argument XXXxxxXXX that's way you have lost this argument XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king troll on fake the bitch
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Christmas and Policeman Removal

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Police man 96 wrote:you have no argument XXXxxxXXX that's way you have lost this argument XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king troll on fake the bitch



........and for that, you deserve 2 cut & Paste responses................ :lol:


............and yet, when he's getting his ass kicked, he resorts to an "ad hominem" fallacy attacks..................how childish.............. 8-)

My how proud you must be of yourself...........After all, it took an extreme amount of intelligence to call some names........... :lol:


..........and to that, I'll refer you to my signature................ :roll:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3663
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Next

Return to General Chat

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

This is an 18+ site. All content is from 3rd party or user-contributed