free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Cum covered

General Unrelated Chat

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby JUDGE JUDY » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:28 pm

XXXxxxXXX YOUR JUDGED TO BE

Attachments
RING.png
RING.png (260.95 KiB) Viewed 57 times
JUDGE JUDY'S JUDGEMENT ARE FINAL AND CAN NOT BE DISPUTED
JUDGE JUDY

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:55 pm

JUDGE JUDY wrote:XXXxxxXXX YOUR JUDGED TO BE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments
21vphw.jpg
21vphw.jpg (44.62 KiB) Viewed 55 times
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby SnowBlind » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:40 am

Police man 96 wrote:snowblind has no fucking power to do any thing to any fucking body and is behind XXXxxxXXX he wants to take over this site he is power mad
what do you do here snowblind fuck all no faking just issuing false warnings fuck off back to fakers realm

So Police Man 96, all you're able to do is spew your mindless drivel? No matter how many times you spew the same old crap it doesn't make it the truth.

I mean seriously, how stupid are you? You say I want to take over this site, buy it. When you know that I have a faking forum. You have been there to steal my avatar. Yet you keep spewing the same old shit. Over and over and over. Stupid is as stupid does ... :roll:

No faking ... :lol: :lol:
My amateur fakes gallery. ... My celebrity fakes gallery. ... So stupid bastard, show me your fakes ...

And all your deflecting won't change a thing. And you're right, here I'm nobody, which means you are less than nobody because you can't even give board warnings. If you're so tight with Ryan_Le why didn't he make you the mod? Because you're a dumbass!

All hail the dumbass Police Man 96, king of all the dumbasses!! :lol:

dumbass.png
dumbass.png (305.65 KiB) Viewed 53 times

youre a dumbass.jpg
youre a dumbass.jpg (123.55 KiB) Viewed 53 times

dumbasses.jpg
dumbasses.jpg (154.59 KiB) Viewed 53 times

Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
SnowBlind

Do you fake?: Yes

Unread postby SnowBlind » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:53 am

JUDGE JUDY wrote:XXXxxxXXX YOUR JUDGED TO BE

How do you go from being a police man 96 to being Judge Judy ... you have to be a real dumbass. That's how ... :lol:
A duplicate membership doesn't hurt either. :roll:

not judge judy.jpg

youre a dumbass.jpg
youre a dumbass.jpg (123.55 KiB) Viewed 51 times

SnowBlind

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:35 am

:shock: ........................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments
215c5m.jpg
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby PEDO RING ALERT » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:13 pm

XXXxxxXXX AND SNOWBLINDS PEDO RING EXPOSED SEE THEY WORK TOGETHER WELL BOTH WITH MEMES BOTH THINK THEY RUN THIS SITE BOTH PEDO DEFENDERS.

Attachments
SNOW2.png
SNOW2.png (250.97 KiB) Viewed 45 times
SNOW.png
SNOW.png (592.82 KiB) Viewed 45 times
XXX2.png
XXX2.png (496.45 KiB) Viewed 45 times
PEDO RING ALERT ARE YOU IN THE FAKE THE BITCH PEDO RING
PEDO RING ALERT

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:28 pm

PEDO RING ALERT wrote:XXXxxxXXX AND SNOWBLINDS PEDO RING EXPOSED SEE THEY WORK TOGETHER WELL BOTH WITH MEMES BOTH THINK THEY RUN THIS SITE BOTH PEDO DEFENDERS.

Yes, We're BOTH kicking your "little" ass................but we're 2 totally different people..............You just can't get your "little" head around that fact...............If guys are trolling you or making ass-kicking responses to you, they're ALL different users on here............GET IT THROUGH YOU "little" HEAD................NO ONE LIKES YOU!...........NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments
21nu9w.jpg
21nu9w.jpg (73.68 KiB) Viewed 43 times

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby memes man » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 40 times
SNOW5.png
SNOW5.png (263.76 KiB) Viewed 40 times
SNOW1.png
SNOW1.png (324.54 KiB) Viewed 40 times
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
memes man

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:28 pm

memes man wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Running and Running and Running from me with all these MEME accounts of yours................Crying and Crying and Crying from the ass kicking I give you every day...............Keep it up "little" policeman...............

YOU'VE CRIED WOLF SO MUCH WITH YOU PHONY ACCUSATIONS THAT NO ONE GIVE A SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm embarrassed for you..........All you're doing, ever time you post, is making a fool out of yourself..............No One Gives A Shit what you think or what you say...................SO GO AWAY.................... :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby paranoidXXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:29 pm

BUMP

Attachments
SNOW7.png
SNOW7.png (394.37 KiB) Viewed 36 times
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (100.05 KiB) Viewed 36 times
snow.png
snow.png (241.64 KiB) Viewed 36 times
AD HOMINEM FALLACY ATTACKS MAKE ME PARANOID
paranoidXXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:13 pm

paranoidXXXxxxXXX wrote:BUMP

How utterly pathetic that the first thing you do when you get home from your shit shoveling job, is log on here and spew your mindless accusations and slander to the users on here.........Is that all you have going on in your life "little" policeman???? That you have to harass the users on here every day?.............When you're shoveling all that shit, do you think of MEME's to make and post and plan your next "attack" on the users on here?.......How utterly Pathetic you are.....Get a LIFE!!!!....... :roll:

look-like-the-policeman-is-afriad-of-me-t158220.html
Look at the "Little Coward" Policeman making accounts and running from me............... :lol:

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby Hornny Hubby » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 33 times
TRO.png
TRO.png (372.67 KiB) Viewed 33 times
SNOW3.png
SNOW3.png (433.87 KiB) Viewed 33 times
Hornny Hubby

Unread postby CamelotFakes » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:29 pm

i am in the xxxxxxxxx and snowblind pedo ring too
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

CamelotFakes

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:12 pm

CamelotFakes wrote:i am in the xxxxxxxxx and snowblind pedo ring too
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not really sure why you're now attacking "Camelot". He hasn't been on this board since Sept. 2016..............This just goes to show everyone how desperate you are to try and drag anyone and everyone down with you............All you're doing is making a FOOL out of yourself; Every time you try to post as a known user on here, you're wearing a "KICK-ME" sign for me to kick you in the ass and post the real users page...................Keep it up..........You're just making a HUGE FOOL of yourself, "little" policeman.......... :oops: :oops: :oops: ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Fake "little" Policeman Camelot:
member/CamelotFakes/

The real Camelot:
member/Camelot/

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Hornny Hubby wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every time you try to post as a known user on here, you're wearing a "KICK-ME" sign for me to kick you in the ass and post the real users page...................Keep it up..........You're just making a HUGE FOOL of yourself, "little" policeman.......... :oops: :oops: :oops: ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fake "little" Policeman's "Hornny Hubby:
member/Hornny%20Hubby/

The Real " Hornyhubby"
member/Hornyhubby/

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby SnowBlind » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:53 am

Memes man, Police man 96, PEDO RING ALERT, JUDGE JUDY, paranoidXXXxxxXXX, Hornny Hubby and these are just a few of the users this douchebag has.

You are nothing more than a troll pretending to fix this broken forum. Until Ryan_Le decides to get rid of the waste of air that is you, this forum will never get any better.
Post your memes and make up all the shit you want, but you will never be anything more than a lying, steaming pile of dung.

FOAD!

foad.jpg
foad.jpg (136.8 KiB) Viewed 26 times

SnowBlind

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:04 pm

SnowBlind wrote:Memes man, Police man 96, PEDO RING ALERT, JUDGE JUDY, paranoidXXXxxxXXX, Hornny Hubby and these are just a few of the users this douchebag has.

You are nothing more than a troll pretending to fix this broken forum. Until Ryan_Le decides to get rid of the waste of air that is you, this forum will never get any better.
Post your memes and make up all the shit you want, but you will never be anything more than a lying, steaming pile of dung.

FOAD!

foad.jpg

:shock: ............................................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby upyoursXXXxxxXXX » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:28 pm

[quote=thr0waWay352 post_id=40581 time=1515014669 user_id=1954]
I've been faking and/or following for years with sites like New Fake City and the Fakir's Forums from waaaay back (*sigh*, good times).

I finally got confident enough in my skills to try my hand at Reddit about a year back, but finally got exhausted from all the constant infighting & bickering from the in-groups & cliques and was eventually recommended by a longtime FtB member to the FtB Forums.

Granted, I was never fortunate enough to see FtB in its prime, but MY GOD that place is a fucking jungle now. . . between the bots, and the spammers, and then there's the spammers-who-spam-the-spammers. It's a crosseyed nightmare.

By sheer chance, I noticed the avatar of an OG FtB member (who I think is actually one of the founders here) that basically announced "Screw you guys, I'm jumping ship for Faker's Realm!"

I checked you out, registered, and now only 10 minutes in and my jaw is hanging wide open. :wow:
. . . I'm NEVER going back to those uncivilized animals in that jungle ever again.

Thank you so much to the admins & mods for creating and maintaining such a beautiful, orderly site! And thank you for having me. ❤

I look forward to many years of photoshop fakery and perversity in my near future.

xoxo
[/quote]

WE ARE ALL IN THE XXXxxxXXX SNOWBLIND CAMELOT PEDO RING
upyoursXXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:30 am

upyoursXXXxxxXXX wrote:[quote=thr0waWay352 post_id=40581 time=1515014669 user_id=1954]
I've been faking and/or following for years with sites like New Fake City and the Fakir's Forums from waaaay back (*sigh*, good times).

I finally got confident enough in my skills to try my hand at Reddit about a year back, but finally got exhausted from all the constant infighting & bickering from the in-groups & cliques and was eventually recommended by a longtime FtB member to the FtB Forums.

Granted, I was never fortunate enough to see FtB in its prime, but MY GOD that place is a fucking jungle now. . . between the bots, and the spammers, and then there's the spammers-who-spam-the-spammers. It's a crosseyed nightmare.

By sheer chance, I noticed the avatar of an OG FtB member (who I think is actually one of the founders here) that basically announced "Screw you guys, I'm jumping ship for Faker's Realm!"

I checked you out, registered, and now only 10 minutes in and my jaw is hanging wide open. :wow:
. . . I'm NEVER going back to those uncivilized animals in that jungle ever again.

Thank you so much to the admins & mods for creating and maintaining such a beautiful, orderly site! And thank you for having me. ❤

I look forward to many years of photoshop fakery and perversity in my near future.

xoxo
[/quote]

Exactly "WHAT" are you trying to say in this post, "little" Policeman????????????? :? .......... :cry: ............... :roll:

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby upyoursXXXxxxXXX » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:48 pm

[quote=thr0waWay352 post_id=40581 time=1515014669 user_id=1954]

xoxo
[/quote]

WE ARE ALL IN THE XXXxxxXXX SNOWBLIND CAMELOT PEDO RING
upyoursXXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:35 am

upyoursXXXxxxXXX wrote:[quote=thr0waWay352 post_id=40581 time=1515014669 user_id=1954]

xoxo
[/quote]

Typical mindless drivel from the "little" policeman's mouth..............doesn't make any since what so ever...........looks like he tried to post a quote from someone at F_akers Realm, but botched it up GOOD!!!!

....and another thing............If you hate the fakers over there, and the site itself.............Just WHAT are you doing going over there?..............Longing for the days when you were sain and included in the faking circle?...... :oops: ......... :cry: ............... :lol:

Those days are long gone, "little" policeman..............and you did it to yourself.............. :oops: :oops: ............ :cry: :cry: .............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

XXXxxxXXX

Previous

Return to General Chat