free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Cum covered

General Unrelated Chat

Cum covered

Unread postby witzero01 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Anyone intresed on cumming on some pics of girls i know? nude and clothed pics available
  • 0

witzero01
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:42 pm
Reputation: 2
Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: GIMP
Country: America

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby memes man » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:33 pm

NO PEDO
  • 0

Attachments
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (393.61 KiB) Viewed 141 times
XXX5.png
XXX5.png (233.04 KiB) Viewed 141 times
XXX4.png
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
User avatar
memes man
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm
Reputation: -7
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:41 pm

memes man wrote:NO PEDO


Is that your M.O. now?..............Make FALSE accusations long enough and they'll become true???????? REALLY MR. POLICEMAN..........That your M.O.???...........That all you got????...............False accusations in the hope that I'm waiting with bated breath to respond to you every stupid little FALSE posts.................Get a fucking life dude...........Stop sitting in front of the computer, just hoping I respond to you............What a looser............... :lol: :lol: :lol:


............and to ALL THIS.............I'll refer you to my signature, because that's all it deserves..........
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby memes man » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:16 pm

MMMMMMMMMM
  • 0

Attachments
SNOW1.png
SNOW1.png (324.54 KiB) Viewed 134 times
SNOW3.png
SNOW3.png (433.87 KiB) Viewed 134 times
SNOW2.png
SNOW0.png
SNOW0.png (155.92 KiB) Viewed 134 times
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
User avatar
memes man
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm
Reputation: -7
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby witzero01 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Here we go again with the spam posters, offer still stands!
  • 0

witzero01
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:42 pm
Reputation: 2
Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: GIMP
Country: America

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:02 pm

memes man wrote:MMMMMMMMMM




Is that your M.O. now?..............Make FALSE accusations long enough and they'll become true???????? REALLY MR. POLICEMAN..........That your M.O.???...........That all you got????...............False accusations in the hope that I'm waiting with bated breath to respond to you every stupid little FALSE posts.................Get a fucking life dude...........Stop sitting in front of the computer, just hoping I respond to you............What a looser............... :lol: :lol: :lol:


............and to ALL THIS.............I'll refer you to my signature, because that's all it deserves..........
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby memes man » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:52 pm

MMMMMMMMMMM
  • 0

Attachments
JUDGE.png
JUDGE.png (371.82 KiB) Viewed 121 times
XXXxxxXXX.png
XXXxxxXXX.png (70.04 KiB) Viewed 121 times
xxx2.png
xxx2.png (280.73 KiB) Viewed 121 times
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
User avatar
memes man
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 pm
Reputation: -7
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby SnowBlind » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

Attachments
dumbass memesman.jpg
dumbass memesman.jpg (149.05 KiB) Viewed 116 times
Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
User avatar
SnowBlind
 
Posts: 4320
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am
Reputation: 1608
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:43 pm

memes man wrote:MMMMMMMMMMM



........and when The "LITTLE" Policeman is getting his ass KICKED!!!!!!!!...........he has to resort to MEME's............Run, little policeman.........RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:11 pm

XXXxxxXXX wrote:
........and when The "LITTLE" Policeman is getting his ass KICKED!!!!!!!!...........he has to resort to MEME's............Run, little policeman.........RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

how are you kicking the policeman's ass XXXxxxXXX every time you try i end up kicking yours
now i have exposed your ring of pedos you when quiet for over 24 hours all i got was snowblind warnings messages 13 of them so either you are snowblind or you and snowblind are part of the pedo ring what do you have to say about that XXXxxxXXX
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby SnowBlind » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:30 pm

Police man 96 wrote:how are you kicking the policeman's ass XXXxxxXXX every time you try i end up kicking yours
now i have exposed your ring of pedos you when quiet for over 24 hours all i got was snowblind warnings messages 13 of them so either you are snowblind or you and snowblind are part of the pedo ring what do you have to say about that XXXxxxXXX


I don't know what XXXxxxXXX has to say about it. But I want to know who the hell you think you are? You with your many policeman users, and all the rest of your sorry ass users. How long have you been a member of this forum?

You with all your users are nothing but a troll. Trolling the forum with your high and might line of horse crap. How have you contributed to the forum? Do you fake? Do you request fakes? Do you do anything besides troll the members of this forum? And that would be a big giant "NO" from you and all your many users.

And here is the definition of a troll just for you so you'll know what you are:

Internet troll
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

And that is exactly what you do here. That's why you got 13 warnings. For being a troll!

So why don't you give me some warnings? Oh that's right. you can't. Because you are nobody here. You are nothing but a trouble maker, a forum troll.

So keep on trolling and I'll keep giving you warnings because I can! All I can say is it's too bad Ryan_Le didn't give me more mod permissions because I'b ban you sorry ass and move all your trash posts to the hold for delete folder.

Respond for more warnings ...

Just a side note: I have started leaving notes in the warnings section of the Moderators Control Panel, recommending all members with your IP address be banned.

Have a super sparkly day ...
  • 0

Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
User avatar
SnowBlind
 
Posts: 4320
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am
Reputation: 1608
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby SnowBlind » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:00 pm

I didn't want you to think I would lie to adout something as serious as this. Here's a screen shot of the MCP ...
Stop trolling!
proof.jpg

All warnings issued to any of your many users will get this same note added with the warning.
  • 0

Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
User avatar
SnowBlind
 
Posts: 4320
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am
Reputation: 1608
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:06 pm

snowblind has no fucking power to do any thing to any fucking body and is behind XXXxxxXXX he wants to take over this site he is power mad
what do you do here snowblind fuck all no faking just issuing false warnings fuck off back to fakers realm
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:27 pm

hay snowblind tell me why you want this site so much?
why do you keep coming back is it ryan fucked you off and think it is yours ?
i know you tried to buy it but he fucked you off
you say your a mod but what do you do to stop under 18s been posted fuck all you want the site to fail like copp
we try and keep this site clean and we do bully and it can work but you invent XXXxxxXXX YOU WANT THE SITE TO FAIL
we will try and keep it safe if you post a girl and she looks under aged or we can proof she under 18 you will be bullied and ridiculed
we do not care what you think or say snowblind so stop or keep it up we will ridicule you at every chance we get
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Police man 96 wrote:hay snowblind tell me why you want this site so much?
why do you keep coming back is it ryan fucked you off and think it is yours ?
i know you tried to buy it but he fucked you off
you say your a mod but what do you do to stop under 18s been posted fuck all you want the site to fail like copp
we try and keep this site clean and we do bully and it can work but you invent XXXxxxXXX YOU WANT THE SITE TO FAIL
we will try and keep it safe if you post a girl and she looks under aged or we can proof she under 18 you will be bullied and ridiculed
we do not care what you think or say snowblind so stop or keep it up we will ridicule you at every chance we get



Hey "Little Policeman"............FYI - I'm not Snowblind...........Sorry, you can't get that through your head............


Yeah - Keep telling yourself that.............So you've got to ask yourself, If I had other MEME users on here, wouldn't I have used them to "VOTE" in your stupid-ass pole............ :?


Nuff said................. :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:18 pm

i see you come out hiding thinking i am not here no doubt you going to hide now thats it run and tell snowblind police man 96 is bullying me
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 pm

Police man 96 wrote:i see you come out hiding thinking i am not here no doubt you going to hide now thats it run and tell snowblind police man 96 is bullying me



Getting pretty late for the "Little Policeman"...........Must be around 10:30P where you are..........better get along to bed now..........Got a lot of shit to shovel at your job tomorrow................ :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:41 pm

you do not know what i do for a living but i do not go to school like you little boy who runs the pedo ring with snowblind
trying to change the subject again snowblind sorry XXXxxxXXX
XXXxxxXXX wrote:

Is that your M.O. now?..............Make FALSE accusations long enough and they'll become true???????? REALLY MR. POLICEMAN..........That your M.O.???...........That all you got????...............False accusations in the hope that I'm waiting with bated breath to respond to you every stupid little FALSE posts.................Get a fucking life dude...........Stop sitting in front of the computer, just hoping I respond to you............What a looser............... :lol: :lol: :lol:


............and to ALL THIS.............I'll refer you to my signature, because that's all it deserves..........

but you have responded you dumb cunt
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:45 pm

#POLICEMAN............and yet, when he's getting his ass kicked, he resorts to an "ad hominem" fallacy attacks..................how childish.............. 8-)

My how proud you must be of yourself...........After all, it took an extreme amount of intelligence to call some names........... :lol:


You write like a SHIT SHOVELER............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 pm

here we go snowblind had a drink and some pot lost the argument starts to say ad hominem fallacy attack which means i swear at him the argument still there XXXxxxXXX and you wave this ad hominem fallacy attack like a race card proves you are a young boy that's how handle a argument they are losing then you call me a shit shoveler
and all this because a called him a little boy i must have hit a nerve
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:56 pm

Police man 96 wrote:here we go snowblind had a drink and some pot lost the argument starts to say ad hominem fallacy attack which means i swear at him the argument still there XXXxxxXXX and you wave this ad hominem fallacy attack like a race card proves you are a young boy that's how handle a argument they are losing then you call me a shit shoveler
and all this because a called him a little boy i must have hit a nerve



"The little boy' (ie the little policeman) thinks we're the same person............ :roll:


I Cut & Paste to respond to your WEAK arguments and accusations, because that's all they deserve............When you're ready to Converse with the "BIG BOYS"............Let me know.............Otherwise, get along back to the "little boy's" table now.............. :twisted:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:23 am

#little policeman...............Where'd you go "little policeman"?.............Did you go to bed and curl up in the fetal position and cry yourself to sleep, after getting that ass kicking?...... :oops: ............ :cry: ........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 am

#little policeman...............Where'd you go "little policeman"?.............Did you go to bed and curl up in the fetal position and cry yourself to sleep, after getting that ass kicking?...... :oops: ............ :cry: ........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby PEDO RING ALERT » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:21 am

XXXxxxXXX PEDO RING LEADER IN LEAGUE WITH SNOWBLIND
  • 0

Attachments
hqdefault-1.jpg
hqdefault-1.jpg (17.53 KiB) Viewed 61 times
Pedophile-Rings-1a.jpg
Pedophile-Rings-1a.jpg (39.56 KiB) Viewed 61 times
hqdefault-1-1 (1).jpg
hqdefault-1-1 (1).jpg (23.47 KiB) Viewed 61 times
0a.jpg
0a.jpg (22.75 KiB) Viewed 61 times
PEDO RING ALERT ARE YOU IN THE FAKE THE BITCH PEDO RING
User avatar
PEDO RING ALERT
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:17 pm
Reputation: 0
Country: EVERYWHERE

Re: Cum covered

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:34 pm

PEDO RING ALERT wrote:XXXxxxXXX PEDO RING LEADER IN LEAGUE WITH SNOWBLIND



Oh WOW - So the "little policeman" has YET another new account................How many you gonna make, "little policeman".........Too afraid to use just one..........When I humiliate and destroy your old users, you have to make new ones.......and even take the time to make NEW MEME's............How pathetically said...........But it looks like you only had time to make and post a few new MEME's before you had to get off to your shit shoveling job............


Happy shoveling.................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Next

Return to General Chat

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

This is an 18+ site. All content is from 3rd party or user-contributed