free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Good to be back

General Unrelated Chat

Good to be back

Unread postby ART CRITIQUE' » Fri May 03, 2013 7:18 pm

Thanks to Ryan or who ever for getting us back on. ART

No more posts due to harassment from a Mod, behavior like name calling, mocking patrons, challenging fakers for no reason, banning them when they defend themselves. I have written Ryan for a change in the mod team, and ask others to join.
I have also withdrawn my support of the Fakers Club, when it was made clear that my equal participation in its establishment was to be minimized by the founders. I feel wronged by the entire team. Contact me at a.critique@yahoo.co.uk
ART
ART CRITIQUE'

Re: Good to be back

Unread postby mondyman » Fri May 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Yes - thankyou.
I was getting withdrawl symptoms!!!!!!!

Hope you like my fakes?
Rep points are always welcome as are suggestions to improve my work.
>>Click Here to send rep<<
mondyman

Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: photoshop

Unread postby lilnaughtyscum » Fri May 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Thank you, maybe I did not registred here a long time ago ( about a week lol ) but i realy missed fakethebitch when it was down :) .

lilnaughtyscum

Unread postby Portman » Sat May 04, 2013 1:00 am

I figured I had maybe a few more days before I lost it and started faking things that don't make sense.

"Here's a stop sign with tits! ...God, I miss FTB." :lol:

Definitely good to be back.

Portman

Do you fake?: No

Unread postby footluvr » Sat May 04, 2013 1:12 am

Thank you Ryan! I was getting desperate. I was going to have to break out my JC Penny catalogs. :lol:
... :oops:

Here's a small sample of my stuff.
footluvr-s-gallery-t6157.html
I'm always up for trading fakes if I have time and your girls are hot. lol!
footluvr

Program Used To Fake: CS4

Unread postby ART CRITIQUE' » Sat May 04, 2013 6:32 am

Funny

No more posts due to harassment from a Mod, behavior like name calling, mocking patrons, challenging fakers for no reason, banning them when they defend themselves. I have written Ryan for a change in the mod team, and ask others to join.
I have also withdrawn my support of the Fakers Club, when it was made clear that my equal participation in its establishment was to be minimized by the founders. I feel wronged by the entire team. Contact me at a.critique@yahoo.co.uk
ART
ART CRITIQUE'

Unread postby Delirium » Sat May 04, 2013 7:38 am

Just lets hope this shutdown was just an accident!

Delirium

Program Used To Fake: Photoshop CS5

Unread postby ART CRITIQUE' » Sun May 05, 2013 7:05 am

When I go to the Fake nude amatures forum, I see this at the top of my page. I am still concerned that this site will fail again.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 30: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Premature end of JPEG file
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 30: imagecreatefromjpeg(): './files/103_9f071a73724fa0c15fa34f40987a480b' is not a valid JPEG file
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 51: imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 62: Division by zero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 54: imagesy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 67: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 51: imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 54: imagesy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 68: imagecopyresampled() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 39: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/thumb_resize.php on line 48: imagedestroy() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given

ART
ART CRITIQUE'

Unread postby Portman » Sun May 05, 2013 7:10 am

I think that's just the thumbnailer for the "recently added pictures" thing failing. Once in a while someone posts a pic here that my image editor gives error messages about (not a valid JPEG file etc) and won't open. I usually just use a screenshot tool to get around them. It wouldn't surprise me though if the site's thumbnailer has trouble with such invalid JPEGs as well.

To sum it up... Hopefully it's nothing serious.

Portman

Do you fake?: No

Unread postby SnowBlind » Sun May 05, 2013 2:34 pm

footluvr wrote:Thank you Ryan! I was getting desperate. I was going to have to break out my JC Penny catalogs. :lol:
... :oops:

:lol: :lol: ... Fredericks of Hollywood is my preferred catalog ... :lol: :lol:
I didn't realize how much time I spent on FTB until it went down. I had to actually go outside and do other stuff ... :shock:

Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
SnowBlind

Return to General Chat