free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

How do you get rid of a TROLL!

General Unrelated Chat

Re: How do you get rid of a TROLL!

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am

UP!........ :D

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:43 pm

UP.............. :lol:

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby Police man 96 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:48 pm

hey king of dumb asses defender of pedos i as starting to think you must be a retarded with your cut and paste crap
negan right you could not argue your way out of a paper bag you show all that you are a troll you do nothing for this site you are just a pedo defender and dumb ass and i going kick it all over this site already i had messages of support so people here who hate you too.
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
Police man 96

Do you fake?: Yes

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:04 pm

:lol: .............You are NEGAN.............. :lol:

...........Looks like you're just cutting and pasting too......... :shock: .................... :lol:

I'm not the one making one account after the next and running............COWARD!!!!............... :lol:

look-like-the-policeman-is-afriad-of-me-t158220.html
Look at the "Little Coward" Policeman making accounts and running from me............... :lol:

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:09 pm

UP!

XXXxxxXXX

Previous

Return to General Chat