free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

"little" policeman's a "little" anger FOOL NOW!!!

General Unrelated Chat

"little" policeman's a "little" anger FOOL NOW!!!

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:08 pm

So, the other day, the "little" policeman had his ass KICKED by "SnowBlind" and now he's posing as "Snow Blind" - Trying to make people believe it's the real "SnowBLind" posting all that Stupid-Ass Angry Childish SHIT!!!!!

The Real "Snowblind"
member/SnowBlind/

The FAKE Policeman "Snow Blind"
member/Snow%20Blind/

His "little" policeman ass is bleeding so much now, that he has no other recourse except start attacking Faker's - faking quality.
Check it:
my-work-t103777.html#p640145
i-do-fakes-and-covers-t234069.html#p640147

He's just a pathetic Fool now.........He's been banned everywhere but here........(no one gets banned here apparently :roll: )............He's still spewing his slanderous false accusations to just about ever post, he's so angry he wants to bring anyone and everyone down to his sad pathetic level.

What the users on this site need to realize is that he's just a user like you are; yeah - he can post whatever he wants - but he has no teeth and no way to do anything to anyone.............FYI........... ;)

Oh - and by the way - The "little" policeman has pissed off so many users on here through his slanderous and ridiculous accusations, I'm sure they'd love to "meet" the sad little man in person.... :twisted: .....Check his I.P. address in my signature below. He lives in Rotherham (UK)........... 8-)

Attachments
215c5m.jpg
new-5.JPG
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Re: "little" policeman's a "little" anger FOOL NOW!!!

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 am

Just received this PM from a pissed off user on here..............Looks like guys are trying to track down the "little" policeman.............. :shock: .............. :twisted:

Attachments
new-1.JPG
new-1.JPG (21.92 KiB) Viewed 6 times
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Return to General Chat