free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

General Unrelated Chat

Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:33 pm

This asshole Policeman is SO AFRAID OF ME, that he had to create a second "Policeman" user account to hide from me. Check it out:

New Policeman Account: member/THE%20POLICEMAN%20..%20../posts/

Old Policeman Account: member/ThE%20PoliceMan/posts/

FYI, Mr. Policeman, I don't have to hunt and search for all your new users on here; I get PM's from the users on here about your new bullshit accounts and harassment. That's right, the users on here are PMing me to ram a stick up your ass, which I LOVE TO DO...... :D

Mr. Policeman...............You can run from me, but you can't hide from me.................. :twisted:
  • 0

Attachments
hqdefault.JPG
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby PEDO HUNTER » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:48 pm

PEDO DEFENDER XXXxxxXXX
  • 0

Attachments
XXX0.png
XXX0.png (363.79 KiB) Viewed 203 times
XXX14.png
XXX14.png (292.48 KiB) Viewed 203 times
XXX16.png
XXX4.png
XXX4.png (327.47 KiB) Viewed 203 times
XXX4.png
XXX4.png (186.23 KiB) Viewed 203 times
XXX2.png
XXX2.png (496.45 KiB) Viewed 203 times
XXX5.png
XXX5.png (134.99 KiB) Viewed 203 times
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (198.58 KiB) Viewed 203 times
XXX7.png
XXX7.png (331.12 KiB) Viewed 203 times
XXX.png
XXX.png (515.23 KiB) Viewed 203 times
PEDO HUNTER HUNTING PEDOS ON FAKE THE BITCH


XXXxxxXXX NOW KNOWN AS KING OF DUMB ASSES AND DEFENDER OF PEDOS LEADER OF THE PEDO RING WITH SNOWBLIND &
CAMELOT
User avatar
PEDO HUNTER
 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:37 pm
Reputation: -127

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:32 pm

PEDO HUNTER wrote:PEDO DEFENDER XXXxxxXXX



awe................Looks like I hurt the Little Policeman's feelings....... :( ......... :lol:

Sorry...........No Vaseline today for the stick..............It's just gonna have to be rammed up your ass DRY...................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

Attachments
th2I8RGYBG.jpg
th2I8RGYBG.jpg (71.79 KiB) Viewed 198 times
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:43 am

Got more PM's about your 3rd new account Mr. Policeman...................I must ask, ARE YOU REALLY THAT AFRAID OF ME THAT YOU HAVE TO MAKE NEW ACCOUNTS EVERY OTHER DAY TO RUN AND HIDE FROM ME???? :twisted:

Check out his 3rd account in just a week: member/the%20PoliceMAN%20TWO/
8-)
  • 2

Attachments
yesyes-excellent-be-very-afraid.jpg
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby SnowBlind » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:32 am

pedo hunter selfie ... :lol:
  • 2

Attachments
stupid pedo hunter.jpg
Don't PM for requests ... I don't do private fakes.
A posted thank you is always appreciated!
User avatar
SnowBlind
 
Posts: 4320
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:00 am
Reputation: 1608
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:43 pm

:lol:
  • 0

Attachments
kicked-your-ass.jpg
kicked-your-ass.jpg (54.32 KiB) Viewed 164 times
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:53 am

UP!........ :D
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:23 pm

please-fake-this-redhead-girl-t172579.html#p589676


member/THE%20POLICEMAN%203/


More new accounts of the Policeman..................Just look, he has to make new accounts all the time BECAUSE HE'S RUNNING FROM ME........HE'S VERY AFRAID OF ME.......... :shock: ............... :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

Attachments
everyones-just-laughing.jpg
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:45 pm

XXXxxxXXX wrote:http://fakethebitch.com/please-fake-this-redhead-girl-t172579.html#p589676


member/THE%20POLICEMAN%203/


More new accounts of the Policeman..................Just look, he has to make new accounts all the time BECAUSE HE'S RUNNING FROM ME........HE'S VERY AFRAID OF ME.......... :shock: .......Run Mr. Policeman...............RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby ThE PoliceMan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:34 pm

I LIKE TOO MAKE YOU WORK SO MORE POLICEMAN ACCOUNTS TO COME KEEPING YOU XXXxxxXXX ON YOUR TOES
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

NO UNDER 18s
XXXxxxXXX NOW KNOWN AS KING OF DUMB ASSES AND DEFENDER OF PEDOS. PEDO RING LEADER WITH SNOWBLIND AND CAMELOT
User avatar
ThE PoliceMan
 
Posts: 3340
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:48 am
Reputation: -383
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:58 pm

ThE PoliceMan wrote:I LIKE TOO MAKE YOU WORK SO MORE POLICEMAN ACCOUNTS TO COME KEEPING YOU XXXxxxXXX ON YOUR TOES


Mr. (little coward) Policeman...........You can say what you want..........but everyone on here knows you're running from me...... :lol:

What a coward....................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Run little policeman.........RUN.................... :twisted:
  • 0

Attachments
run-little-policeman.jpg
Last edited by XXXxxxXXX on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 pm

...and FYI - All Users............If the little coward Policeman makes new (little coward Policeman) accounts and spams your thread, just PM me..........I'll take care of his ass.........after all - HE'S RUNNING FROM ME......................... :twisted:
  • 0

Attachments
th2I8RGYBG.jpg
th2I8RGYBG.jpg (71.79 KiB) Viewed 96 times
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Yet another new Little Coward Policeman Account..............


member/Police%20man%2096/


Just look at the Little Coward Policeman Run and Run and Run from me by making more and more and more Little Coward Policeman Accounts.................Mr. Policeman, Are you really that afraid of me?................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • 0

Attachments
run-little-policeman.jpg
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby Police man 96 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:38 pm

where is your proof xxxxxxxxx all i see is crap from you some say you are pedo defender some say you are a troll some say you are a fucking idiot i say you are all three

Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm

Where's your fucking proof dipshit??????????? about your shitty accusations............"Some Say"...........You mean "YOU SAY!!!!"..........No one's talking to you or asking you for help...................really?????
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:38 pm

UP.............. :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby Police man 96 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:45 pm

hey king of dumb asses defender of pedos i as starting to think you must be a retarded with your cut and paste crap
negan right you could not argue your way out of a paper bag you show all that you are a troll you do nothing for this site you are just a pedo defender and dumb ass and i going kick it all over this site already i had messages of support so people here who hate you too.
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm

:lol: ............You are NEGAN............... :lol:

I'm not the one making one account after the next and running............COWARD!!!!............... :lol:


look-like-the-policeman-is-afriad-of-me-t158220.html
Look at the "Little Coward" Policeman making accounts and running from me............... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:07 pm

UP!
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Look like The Policeman is Afriad of me............

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 am

:D
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3612
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4


Return to General Chat

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EdwardPaype and 1 guest

This is an 18+ site. All content is from 3rd party or user-contributed