free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Looking for advice

Looking for advice

Unread postby noobfaker » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:34 pm

First of all, I am sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but I am looking for a tutorial/advice on how to fake pictures.

I saw some well explained tutorials on here with different ways of approach but I am not sure which I should take. For example, take a look at this picture:

How would you fake this? I saw "three major" tutorials if you could call them like that.

1. Cut out head and put it on another picture
2. Replace breasts with naked ones from another picture
3. Remove bra and paint breasts by hand

Option 1 looks like the easiest but I have a lot of shots like this, where I would just like to remove the bra. It just seems logical to me. So how would you guys remove the bra on this picture? I was hoping anyone could point me into the right direction.
Hope it's clear, because my English is not the best.

tldr: Basically, I would like to know how I can remove the bra on this picture. Should I paint the breasts myself or should I take some from another picture? I don't really want to cut the head out and paste it on another picture simply because the pose is great for a removed bra. I don't really have any faking/photoshop in general experience prior to that.

noobfaker

Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: photoshop

Re: Looking for advice

Unread postby CelebFuckerGER » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:13 am

Take the breast from another image, morph them in the right shape and the important thing is then the coloring, lightning and noise you add to them

Edit i did an example for you but its not perfect, caused by the lack of time.

Attachments
jmh3322323g9I.jpg
jmh3322323g9I.jpg (282.52 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
CelebFuckerGER

Program Used To Fake: Gimp

Unread postby noobfaker » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 pm

CelebFuckerGER wrote:Take the breast from another image, morph them in the right shape and the important thing is then the coloring, lightning and noise you add to them

Edit i did an example for you but its not perfect, caused by the lack of time.

Thanks for your reply buddy! Your pic looks good for sure. I also tried to fake one but I had some problems with the overlapping hair on the boobs.. How did you get just the hair infront of the pasted boobs? (On the right breast, I guess you cut it off on the left one)

noobfaker

Unread postby CelebFuckerGER » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:22 pm

Correct, i deciced to give her a larger breast then her natural one, on the one hand it looks better on the other we can cover her bra. Yep, i was to fast the blue line is from the underground of the right bra side. You have to deal with it hair is always hard to get. Also i see now that the color should be much more yellow and brighter on the boobs to achieve the illusion of a front ligthing, in relation to her face. I first thought i should go more through that color of her arms. You see its alway hard to achieve a good color correction. Beside that the image it self is very small and bad quality.

My tip for the hair thing take a smooth brush (not too much) cut out the breast, then try to slowly smooth over from breast to hair, but care a little shadow from hair should always be visible (like the one over the cut out). :)

CelebFuckerGER

Program Used To Fake: Gimp

Unread postby noobfaker » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:33 am

CelebFuckerGER wrote:Correct, i deciced to give her a larger breast then her natural one, on the one hand it looks better on the other we can cover her bra. Yep, i was to fast the blue line is from the underground of the right bra side. You have to deal with it hair is always hard to get. Also i see now that the color should be much more yellow and brighter on the boobs to achieve the illusion of a front ligthing, in relation to her face. I first thought i should go more through that color of her arms. You see its alway hard to achieve a good color correction. Beside that the image it self is very small and bad quality.

My tip for the hair thing take a smooth brush (not too much) cut out the breast, then try to slowly smooth over from breast to hair, but care a little shadow from hair should always be visible (like the one over the cut out). :)

Thanks for your help, I greatly appreciate it! I will try it out today and see how far I can get :) Had some trouble with color correction in the past but I can understand it a bit better now. Now it's just trial and error I guess, I have to practice until I get it done well. Thanks again buddy!

noobfaker

Unread postby noobfaker » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:03 am

quick reply to update if anyone cares

I tried to take a photo and take boobs from another photo. That did not work for me, it always looked obviously faked. Then I tried to take the head of my model and put it on another body. That worked out quite well! I also learned that color correction is a pain, but I created my first fake and I'm looking forward to create some more. This is how it looks (cropped + rotated the image because of reverse image search). What do you think?

Attachments
Boobs.jpg
noobfaker

Return to Nude Faking Tutorials