free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Possible to X-ray any of these? Sophomore at my Uni.

Forum rules
18+

Possible to X-ray any of these? Sophomore at my Uni.

Unread postby SudsySlick » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Will of course add rep for any attempts, thanks in advance!

Attachments
0A7C9616-CA47-480F-9257-5E7DEE64FA23.jpeg
0B5D2FFD-687C-49DA-A408-390DC37DF907.jpeg
DC4F9D63-D23F-4676-B7BA-22C065C655F5.jpeg
AB8877D5-7BA3-49BE-ACC4-137303D62610.jpeg
333127D6-59C9-4A8D-A1EF-8F53F79B6E58.jpeg
57FABB12-1F18-4A78-8BAC-9B553D2F3127.jpeg
43A18BC3-771E-4CF6-8DC6-DF4563EA08AC.jpeg
SudsySlick

Do you fake?: No

Re: Possible to X-ray any of these? Sophomore at my Uni.

Unread postby SudsySlick » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Age proof

Attachments
C718AFCB-0198-4AB1-9CD7-7A7BE8400E2E.jpeg
SudsySlick

Do you fake?: No

Unread postby ThE PoliceMan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:36 pm

UNDER AGED DO NOT FAKE.
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.

NO UNDER 18s
ThE PoliceMan

Do you fake?: Yes

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:45 am

****Before you get upset with me, understand that "ThE PoliceMan" created the need for me; his trolling messages and images should not go unchecked****

For everyone who doesn't understand - "ThE PoliceMan" and his many alias, is a troll. He has no power here or he would ban people, delete pics, and delete posts - He's not a mod! All he can do is harass and troll users on here. He's just another user like you and I. If he replies to your post, you owe him nothing. He's just a user like you are, he's just a troll. He thinks he's doing everyone a favor by tagging posts of anyone under 30. Other usernames he uses a lot are "PEDO HUNTER", "NEGAN", "FAKE MEISTER", "TROLL DETECTED", "snowy", "EZEKIEL43", "BAT NERD42", "JUDGE JUDY", "SCAM ALERT", "XXXxxxXXXxxxXXX", "dave big" to name a few....and there are many, many more - in fact - new ones all the time.

(HE'S ALSO THE SPAMMER "premiumpasswords")
member/premiumpasswords/

I found this old thread about some of his many alias'. Please read.
attention-fakers-of-morality-t35884.html

I've also noticed that "ThE PoliceMan" likes to disguise himself as other users by just changing a letter in their username, or adding a letter, or adding a "." or any little change. He even goes to such detail as steeling their icons. Here are only a few examples of his tricks:

The Real "Snowblind"
member/SnowBlind/

The FAKE Policeman "Snow Blind"
member/Snow%20Blind/

The Real "maverik7508"
member/maverik7508/

The Fake Policeman "Maverik 75o8"
member/Maverik%2075o8/

The Real "rambo53000"
member/rambo53000/

The Fake Policeman "rambo5300"
member/rambo5300/

So, if you get a response from what you think is a legitimate user on here, always check their "join date" and "total posts" and "total Karma" - He can't steel or modify that info. Do a member search if you're not sure. You can also just search through the member's overall posts, and if they're just complaints and harassment, odds are it's "ThE PoliceMan" trying to trick you and frustrate the original user.

You will also notice there will be numerous responses to THIS POST by "ThE PoliceMan's" many usernames, so be aware of that. He has also given me a number and (- Karma) for exposing him and his tricks; just search through my karma.

We don't need "ThE PoliceMan" and his numerous users on here anyway, only users that fake and participate in the progress of this forum, no trolls, no childish humiliation, no fake usernames, etc...........

....and if you search through the posts of his various usernames, you'll find that he think's he's a self-imposed mod (NOT HIS JOB!!!!) and if he runs out of under 30 posts to tag, he starts harassing users about their girls being ugly, or their comments being stupid, or the fakes sucking, when in fact, he's not that good of a faker himself (but don't tell him that).

..he also calls me a troll; notice that i only respond to him and his multiple usernames - I don't harass other users on here like he does; i don't create and post childish images over and over and over, like he does - NOW - WHO'S THE TROLL AGAIN???

..and please guys, take the babies and kids out of the pics you're requesting from; it's totally confusing "The Policeman" - his pea-brain actually thinks you're requesting fakes of babies and kids.......

...and guys - if the dumbass Policeman tags your posts, don't worry - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAS EVER!!!!! COME FROM HIM TAGGING ANYONE'S POSTS - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!.........so don't worry..........NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!!!..........all his tricks have been revealed - he has nothing left in his bag of tricks - all the veteran users on here know he's a joke now........he's doing nothing but revealing how abnoxious and ignorant he can be......

YOU'VE BEEN """"EXPOSED & OWNED"""" Mr. Policeman............

..It's actually fun to watch The Policeman keep guessing, and guessing, and guessing who I really am. All I can say is you've been wrong every time, so far..........but it's fun to watch...........keep guessing Mr. Policeman........Maybe you shouldn't of been such an ass to so many users..........Pay Backs a Bitch!!!

...and I guess I just have to keep ramming a stick up the Policeman's ass every time he posts...........and I guess he likes it............. 8-) .. :lol:

Hope this helps, and have fun out there....

Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496547

UP YOUR BUTT POLICEMAN!!!!!

Hey Mr. Policeman - Go back to your "premiumpasswords" spamming account and leave the other users on here alone!!!!! :evil:

Here's one of the Policeman's emails, let's let him know what we think about him..........Maybe he deserves some serious spam.......... :twisted:
terrybogard.cat@gmail.com

Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby PEDO HUNTER » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:00 pm

SHE IS 16 IN THE DRIVING PERMIT XXXxxxXXX PEDO DEFENDING AGAIN

Attachments
XXX4.png
XXX4.png (186.23 KiB) Viewed 81 times
XXX5.png
XXX5.png (134.99 KiB) Viewed 81 times
XXX2.png
XXX2.png (496.45 KiB) Viewed 81 times
XXX6.png
XXX6.png (198.58 KiB) Viewed 81 times
XXX7.png
XXX7.png (331.12 KiB) Viewed 81 times
PEDO HUNTER HUNTING PEDOS ON FAKE THE BITCH

PEDO HUNTER

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:42 pm

PEDO HUNTER wrote:SHE IS 16 IN THE DRIVING PERMIT XXXxxxXXX PEDO DEFENDING AGAIN

Same stupid shit from your mouth again...........UP YOUR BUTT POLICEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Why don't you go back to your spamming "PremiumPasswords" user account and leave the other users on here ALONE!!!! :roll:

UP YOUR BUTT POLICEMAN!!!!!

Hey Mr. Policeman - Go back to your "premiumpasswords" spamming account and leave the other users on here alone!!!!! :evil:

Here's one of the Policeman's emails, let's let him know what we think about him..........Maybe he deserves some serious spam.......... :twisted:
terrybogard.cat@gmail.com

Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Return to Request Amateur Xrays