free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Real or Fake

General Unrelated Chat

Real or Fake

Unread postby FemaleNudityLover » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:49 pm

Ok how is it that everyone else at this site starts different games and I don't? Well here's the first game I am starting Real or Fake and here's how u play. I'll post a picture of a duo and duo only not three or ten just two, now if anyone else wants to play then they must do two things. 1) They must answer out of the two girls he sees from my picture which one would he rather see their real privates and which one would he be ok seeing a fake and 2) While he's choosing which one real and which one fake he must also post his own duo so the next person can do the same thing choose which one he'd rather see their actual privates and which one he'd be ok with a fake then we just continue. So now that u guys understand the rules will someone choose which one would u love to see naked and which one would u be ok with a fake? Celebrities are legal as long as it doesn't go more then two girls. Now here is Erin vs Erin with last names on the picture. Thank u very much.
Watson (L) Pacheco (R).jpg
Watson (L) Pacheco (R).jpg (175.75 KiB) Viewed 65 times

FemaleNudityLover

Do you fake?: No

Re: Real or Fake

Unread postby Cuntpussy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 pm

Watson real Pacheo fake.
Natasha Negovanlis (leather) and Katie McGrath?

Attachments
Natasha-2-1025x800.jpg
005.jpg
No free fakes anymore (no pay in money PM me for details if ya wanna fakes)
Cuntpussy

Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: Gimp

Unread postby FemaleNudityLover » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:47 am

Natasha real Katie fake
Now my favorite member from 2 of my favorite groups.
Cimorelli's Lauren Cimorelli in Pic 1 or Blackpink's Lisa Manoban in Pic 2
Lauren Cimorelli.jpg
Lauren Cimorelli.jpg (91.14 KiB) Viewed 31 times
Lisa Manoban.jpg
Lisa Manoban.jpg (20.08 KiB) Viewed 31 times

FemaleNudityLover

Unread postby Snow Blind » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 pm

ARE YOU FEMALENUDITYLOVER IN THE SNOWBLIND XXXxxxXXX PEDO RING?

Attachments
SNOW7.png
SNOW7.png (304.4 KiB) Viewed 22 times
XXX1.png
XXX1.png (248.45 KiB) Viewed 22 times
Snow Blind

Do you fake?: Yes

Unread postby FemaleNudityLover » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:55 pm

Ok for your information both these girls are perfectly legal and second they are not faked so stop bugging people about under age I don't see u bugging other people's games so why should u ruin mines? I mean I can understand if it was amateurs ok fine but celebrities now come on are u some stupid idiot that's never heard of Google? Try hitting Google before u decide to ruin someone's game. Now if I even think for one second u are going to ruin my game one more time and I mean it I will do everything in my power to find the way to get u and all your little accounts banned from this site and if u don't believe me here is a little news flash. My father is a cop so trust me I will find the way to get u banned from this site.

FemaleNudityLover

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Snow Blind wrote:ARE YOU FEMALENUDITYLOVER IN THE SNOWBLIND XXXxxxXXX PEDO RING?

How many times must I make an ABSOLUTE FOOL out of you.................... :roll:

The Real "Snowblind"
member/SnowBlind/

The FAKE Policeman "Snow Blind"
member/Snow%20Blind/

So, the "little" policeman had the SHIT ripped out of him recently...............He's worthless now...........No Teeth at all..........He can harm NO ONE...........He's been banned everywhere and exposed everywhere for just what he is............A sad, sad, sad little man............No need to even pay him any mind.............

.........and check his IP address in my signature............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

little-policeman-s-a-little-anger-fool-now-t235302.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Return to General Chat