free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANNED??

Post your requests for amateur fakes here!
Forum rules
18+

Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANNED??

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANNED?????

Let's VOTE!!!!!


The Policeman has hundreds of user accounts on here, so I'm betting he'll log on and off, on and off, on and off............with several of them> I refer you to this post (attention-fakers-of-morality-t35884.html)

So if any of those users or and brand new users respond, we'll will know it's just him!!!!
  • 0

Attachments
here-mr-policeman.jpg
here-mr-policeman.jpg (42.02 KiB) Viewed 196 times
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:22 pm

eight votes so for you to be banned one for you to stay and one maybe

Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

Last edited by Police man 96 on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:25 pm

Police man 96 wrote:eight votes so for you to banned one for you to stay and one maybe



:shock: .................WOW.......................You really are a Schizophrenic...................Prey Tell............Where are those votes??? ..............In your many minds?......................:?



WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:27 pm

the posters have spoken
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:28 pm

Police man 96 wrote:the posters have spoken




:shock:




:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:32 pm

i told you no one here likes you all you are is troll and king of dumb asses and defender of pedos
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Police man 96 wrote:i told you no one here likes you all you are is [b][i]troll and king of dumb asses and defender of pedos



............and yet, when he's getting his ass kicked, he resorts to an "ad hominem" fallacy attacks..................how childish.............. 8-)
  • 0

Attachments
paygrade.jpg
paygrade.jpg (43.68 KiB) Viewed 182 times
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:26 pm

11 vote yes 1 maybe 2 no xxxxxxxxx king of dumb asses defender of pedos
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Police man 96 wrote:11 vote yes 1 maybe 2 no xxxxxxxxx king of dumb asses defender of pedos



............and where "prey-tell" are those votes??????? :? ..................... :shock: .......................... :lol:



WINNING!!!!!!! :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:37 pm

:roll:
  • 0

Attachments
new-1.JPG
There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:53 pm

is this post by xxxxxxxxx made by someone who has a full grasp of what going on of the ravings of a madman out for revenge that why he trolls the policeman he was told he had posted and 18 i rest my case
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:57 pm

Police man 96 wrote:is this post by xxxxxxxxx made by someone who has a full grasp of what going on of the ravings of a madman out for revenge that why he trolls the policeman he was told he had posted and 18 i rest my case



.........and to that, I'd refer you to my signature....................... :roll:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:05 pm

XXXxxxXXX wrote:
Police man 96 wrote:is this post by xxxxxxxxx made by someone who has a full grasp of what going on of the ravings of a madman out for revenge that why he trolls the policeman he was told he had posted and 18 i rest my case



.........and to that, I'd refer you to my signature....................... :roll:

is that it xxxxxxxxx i refer you to my signature you a madman raving on for revenge you must lost a lot of sleep over the policeman stopping you post under 18s

Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:06 pm

"""is that it xxxxxxxxx i refer you to my signature you a madman raving on for revenge you must lost a lot of sleep over the policeman stopping you post under 18s""""





Oh Yeah?............and where that, that I've posted "under 18s"...........Show me those posts.................. :roll:


I'll refer you to my signature................... 8-)
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby Police man 96 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:10 pm

tell us your real name i will find it for you but hide behind xxxxxxxxx
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

XXXxxxXXX defender of pedos king of dumb asses leader of the pedo ring running on fake the bitch
User avatar
Police man 96
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am
Reputation: -11
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Police man 96 wrote:tell us your real name i will find it for you but hide behind xxxxxxxxx



You first.......What's you're real name, or are you just hiding behind all your meme trolling users? :shock:
(attention-fakers-of-morality-t35884.html)


WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Funny how I'm not logging on with MEME users, as the policeman is doing over here (should-xxxxxxxxx-be-banned-t203222.html)..............

Mr. Policeman...............I have no other MEME users, so................. :? .....................

....but, as long as you keep exposing yours in the post above, we're all seeing who they (YOU) are............ :twisted:

All anyone has to do, is check through the posts of the "voting users"........................ :roll:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby Fakes 123 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 pm

The Police Man 96
  • 0

Im looking to buy a laptop to do fakes 24/7, if you would like to donate (Amazon Gift Cards), here is my email:
fakesuantutri@gmail.com

You could also click here:
http://adf.ly/1m9ph9

Play my porn/fakes bejeweled like game!
User avatar
Fakes 123
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 pm
Reputation: -1
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby FUCKTARD ALERT » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 pm

I VOTE YOU XXXxxxXXX A FUCKTARD
  • 0

Attachments
made-up-fucktard2.jpg
made-up-fucktard2.jpg (43.37 KiB) Viewed 127 times
522c42e60b817c319dbe69e5aa2067ee.jpg
522c42e60b817c319dbe69e5aa2067ee.jpg (56 KiB) Viewed 127 times
8468cdd2533e282c3819fbc54b8d798e.jpg
WATCH OUT THE FUCKTARD'S ARE OUT
User avatar
FUCKTARD ALERT
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:10 pm
Reputation: -29

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:16 pm

FUCKTARD ALERT wrote:I VOTE YOU XXXxxxXXX A FUCKTARD



..............and here goes "THE POLICEMAN" logged on, once again, as another MEME user...............


Really Mr. Policeman...........You have to prop yourself up like that...............How pathetically sad................ :cry: ...............


The pathetic part is..................He knows I'm right................... :twisted:



But wait - There's more..............Mr. Policeman - Didn't you say something about MEME image being "The lowest of the low"........... :shock: ...................Guess you're now "The Lowest of the LOW"................... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby ThE PoliceMan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:19 pm

WELL SAID FUCKTARD ALERT
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

NO UNDER 18s
XXXxxxXXX NOW KNOWN AS KING OF DUMB ASSES AND DEFENDER OF PEDOS. PEDO RING LEADER WITH SNOWBLIND AND CAMELOT
User avatar
ThE PoliceMan
 
Posts: 3340
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:48 am
Reputation: -383
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Fakes 123 wrote:The Police Man 96



I agree................Ban "The Police Man 96"......... :shock: ............... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 pm

ThE PoliceMan wrote:WELL SAID FUCKTARD ALERT



WOW..............textbook case of Schizophrenia......................... :roll:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby ThE PoliceMan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:24 pm

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A PSYCHIATRIST XXXxxxXXX
Ryan_Le wrote:Lately there has been a rash of underage posts. In case you forgot, or haven't taken the time to read the forum rules that are posted at the link beolow:

forum-rules-t675.html

...Let me make it very clear. DO NOT post ANY underage pictures. If in doubt don't post it. If your post is reported and the mod team contacts you about your posts, you had better be prepared to show proof of age to prove your case. Failure to reply or provide proof can lead to you being banned. It is not worth it, if they look that young, don't even bother posting.

This forum has a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY underage posts.

We enjoy this forum and don't need any heat brought down on this site due to a few pedo-bears trying to push the limits.

Also it is up to every member of this site to help and report questionable topics. Those that report topics in good faith will remain anonymous, so do not fear any retaliation. Do your part to help keep this forum pedo-bear free. In case you do not know how to report a topic or post, simply look for the "!" report icon at the top and to the right of each topic or post. To report, click that icon and provide brief reason why you are reporting it.

Thanks to all for your cooperation. The Mod team.
  • 0

NO UNDER 18s
XXXxxxXXX NOW KNOWN AS KING OF DUMB ASSES AND DEFENDER OF PEDOS. PEDO RING LEADER WITH SNOWBLIND AND CAMELOT
User avatar
ThE PoliceMan
 
Posts: 3340
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:48 am
Reputation: -383
Do you fake?: Yes

Re: Should the Policeman and his many users on here, BE BANN

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:28 pm

ThE PoliceMan wrote:HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A PSYCHIATRIST XXXxxxXXX


When did you stop jacking off in public, Mr. Policeman?........ :? .......................... :lol:
  • 0

There's no winning an argument with an INSANE SCHIZOPHRENIC ("little" policeman).I'm only loosing in his multiple-"mindS"

Here's the "little" policeman's I.P. Address, from F_akersReam - Where he was banned for his antics: (86.3.115.39)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
User avatar
XXXxxxXXX
 
Posts: 3654
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm
Reputation: 4

Next

Return to Request Amateur Porn Nude Fake Pictures

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

This is an 18+ site. All content is from 3rd party or user-contributed