free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Skin Tone Matching In GIMP

Skin Tone Matching In GIMP

Unread postby SecretShopper » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 am

I was wondering if anyone had a tutorial or a set of pointers (beginner level) on how to match skin tones between two pictures? Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated.

SecretShopper

Re: Skin Tone Matching In GIMP

Unread postby SecretShopper » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 pm

I doubt anyone will respond to this, but I've gotten to this point with my faking (see attached). I need help matching the skin tones of the face and body. Any help at all is greatly appreciated.

134620916341.jpg

abf.jpg
abf.jpg (23.63 KiB) Viewed 5342 times

SecretShopper

Unread postby lwedge » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 am

It's mostly an acquired touch. I'd say the three main that I use are color balance, hue/saturation and levels. I use color balance a ton, but in GIMP 2.8 they've changed things up a bit and I'm re-learning the tricks within that tool. Make sure you learn to adjust color on all three levels (shadows/mid-tones/highlights).

Also, if you're not already doing so, use layer masks to blend the edges of your source headshot into the donor photo. I use the airbrush tool instead of the paintbrush on the layer mask

here's a quick doctor of you photo first I used hue/saturation, then levels and finally color balance. to get rid of the shiny spots on her face, I used the smudge tool at 40%. I almost always use brush 2. (hardness 050) for any operation. It still needs some work but tough to do without the original donor and headshot separately

Attachments
abf-1.jpg
abf-1.jpg (23.77 KiB) Viewed 5338 times
Not taking requests

-= Retired =-
lwedge

Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: GIMP, PS CS6

Unread postby SecretShopper » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 am

Thank you for the advice. I'll definitely try that stuff out and hopefully be able to improve my work.

SecretShopper

Unread postby bikurgan » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:39 pm

Right now I'm having to save the picture and then go back using the lasso tool to do hue/sat etc on the new face. or some reason when I try to do that as a layer it either : doesn't change, or says this only works if the picture is RBG.

just wondering if I'm clicking hue/sat wrong? I do have the layer I want highlighted...just can't seem to find answer on any tutorial. Appreciate any help anyone has.

last 2 fakes:

fake-this-asian-beauty-t14892.html

please-fake-this-blonde-milf-t14744.html

I prefer to do privates, anything except girls who are all three of these: Young/white/thin. Sassy but I am totally bored of white in shape college girls.
bikurgan

Program Used To Fake: GIMP

Unread postby dbl_take_fake » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:00 pm

On youtube search gimp face replace
User iJustTeen should be what you are looking for

I only fake things that inspire me. Always looking for good HQ headshots.
So please if you PM me make sure your post is not a bunch of Facebook downloads.
dbl_take_fake

Program Used To Fake: GIMP

Unread postby fransdubber » Thu May 05, 2016 7:06 pm

The HSV (Hue, Saturation, Value) colour space is a good representation of how humans perceive colour. Value here just represents the luminosity or lightness (not quite the same as brightness) of the image.

Most image editing software will allow you to edit this colour space, gimp for example you can access the Hue, saturation, lightness sliders from the right click menu. Minor adjustments to hue combined with more varied changes to the other sliders will be your best bet to match skin tones.

Areas of shadow or poor light, for best results, I tackle separately i.e. pasted in as a seperate selection. In gimp the brightness slider is paired with contrast and is sometimes better for dealing with shadow than the lightness slider.

After you've adjusted the above ad-hoc a very useful tool I find is the colour curve which will dynamically adjust the light level and direction of the selection. This is invaluable for cumshot fakes.

The bulk of the work starts after you can't improve the look of the selection just changing colour levels. As lwedge stated using some tool around the edges is paramount for a genuine finish. I generally stay away from the smudge tool however as you remove image detail and focus most of my time using the eraser tool at 10% to buffer the hard edges. This is a slow process but will gradually bring underlying skin tone through and merge the images. This is quite an artistic process as well so it requires some skill to get a covincing finish. Very small amounts of smudging I use lastly to blend anything that needs it (shouldn't amount to too much if you did a good job till here).

Lastly and a good step is to finally adjust the lighting levels of the entire image (can be minor) but this will add some level of consistency.

Feel free to pm me any questions I didn't even touch on layering which is very important. I cover it slightly here over on cumonprintedpics.com.

I can offer additional tips such as dealing with images of differing qualities or wouldn't mind just sharing advice.

fransdubber

Program Used To Fake: gimp

Unread postby DaSaitama » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:57 am

I don't know the differences between GIMP and from PS. Do you have channels in Gimp? Can you adjust RBG separately? In PS you go to channels and then select Red and then adjust it using Brightness and Contrast until it matches base pic. Then do the same with Green and Blue. After that you can use Hue and a Saturation for small adjustments.

Affordable Pricing!!!
Professional, Timely, and guaranteed Discreet.
Only Age 18+ Photos
http://fakethebitch.com/dasaitama-fakes-t52210.html
DaSaitama

Program Used To Fake: Photoshop

Return to Nude Faking Tutorials