free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

The Policeman

General Unrelated Chat

Re: The Policeman

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:28 am

UP!!!!!!

UP YOUR BUTT POLICEMAN!!!!!

Hey Mr. Policeman - Go back to your "premiumpasswords" spamming account and leave the other users on here alone!!!!! :evil:

Here's one of the Policeman's emails, let's let him know what we think about him..........Maybe he deserves some serious spam.......... :twisted:
terrybogard.cat@gmail.com

Info about me: xxxxxxxxx-t115376.html#p496757
XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby memes man » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:50 pm

XXX

Attachments
XXX7.png
XXX7.png (322.08 KiB) Viewed 86 times
MEMES MAN HATES PEDO POSTERS.
memes man

Do you fake?: Yes

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:58 pm

memes man wrote:XXX

YEP - But ONLY YOU - MR. POLICEMAN............... 8-)

...and there's nothing you can do about it except take time to make and post your stupid ass images and clog up the site............... :roll: ............and unlike you - I actually post valuable info about you to all the users on here.... ;)

Hey Mr. Policeman - Go back to your "premiumpasswords" spamming account and leave the other users on here alone!!!!! :evil:

Here's one of the Policeman's emails, let's let him know what we think about him..........Maybe he deserves some serious spam.......... :twisted:

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:08 pm

I want everyone to NOTICE some of the additional accounts that "The Policeman" has on here (some of his meme user accounts).
Notice that he gave me tons of (-)Karma, all within minutes of each other................That's what he does, he logs on and off of his many, many, many user accounts on here to smear, spam, and troll users on here...........Also notice some of his comments he posted in his (-)karma that he gave me.................Looks like I'm really getting to him.................. :lol:

UP YOU BUTT POLICEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's nothing left for you here...............Everyone knows your tricks now...............Move along.............Nothing to see or do, here anymore....................... :roll: ............. :lol:

Attachments
new-1.JPG
new-1.JPG (110.68 KiB) Viewed 82 times
new-2.JPG
new-2.JPG (115.11 KiB) Viewed 82 times

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:18 pm

...........and a couple more MEME accounts of "The Policeman"......("Wife4guy,s" and "thewankerspoter")..........he must be really crying when I turn everything he does around on his ass.................That's right Mr. Policeman - YOU LOOSE, every time you try to attack me............I Just show what you're doing and it backfires on your ass.................YOU CAN'T WIN LOOSER.................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Every time he give me (-)karma from his MEME accounts, I know I'm getting to him...........and looks like I got him good too............ :twisted: ........nothing left for you here Mr. Policeman........... :lol:

Attachments
222.JPG
222.JPG (110.29 KiB) Viewed 76 times

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:53 pm

:lol: ................Looks like I upset the poor little Policeman again today. He gave a another -2 Karma..............Well Mr. Policeman, every time you give me -karma, I know I'm getting to you.............. 8-) ........................It's my job now to stick a stick UP YOU ASS EVERYDAY.............. :twisted:

..............but, you can make the pain stop Mr. Policeman................If you stop, I'll stop, but until then, get used to a stick up your ass everyday.................... :twisted:

Attachments
SSSS.JPG
SSSS.JPG (21.08 KiB) Viewed 63 times

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:04 am

UP!

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:52 am

UP!!!...........This needs to stay towards the top of this catagory so everyone can read what a looser and asshole The Policeman is.............just saying................

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:10 pm

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:50 pm

up

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm

:lol:

Attachments
kicked-your-ass.jpg
kicked-your-ass.jpg (54.32 KiB) Viewed 28 times

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby EZEKIEL43 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:35 pm

You have kicked his ass but he keeps kicking yours XXXxxxXXX

Attachments
ZZZ.png
ZZZ.png (453.52 KiB) Viewed 16 times
EZEKIEL43

Do you fake?: Yes

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:48 pm

EZEKIEL43 wrote:You have kicked his ass but he keeps kicking yours XXXxxxXXX

Hey Mr. Policeman............You just proved you're also EZEKIEL43.............................What a dumb fuck........You're running out of users.......... :lol:

XXXxxxXXX

Unread postby XXXxxxXXX » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:52 am

UP!........ :D

XXXxxxXXX

Previous

Return to General Chat