free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Topic Deletion Requests -Plz read this first!!

General Unrelated Chat

Topic Deletion Requests -Plz read this first!!

Unread postby dilbert » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:05 am

Just a reminder...

Please DO NOT waste your time and report your topics or PM mods and ask to delete one or more of your topics. As stated in the forum rules multiple times...Post on this forum at your own risk and all posts are final. THINK before your click the submit button as the internet never forgets. Sack up and take responsibly for your posts and deal with any consequences. Don't expect the mods to save your asses because someone you know found out about you posting their pictures....

The moderators here are under no obligation to honor any of these types or requests unless you have an extraordinary reason or circumstance.

Attachments
warning.gif
warning.gif (3.13 KiB) Viewed 19078 times
dilbert

Re: Topic Deletion Requests

Unread postby Sector » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:36 am

Dilbert,

Just wondering, do people really contact moderators to remove images because they got caught by someone they knew?

Gentlemen, I am moving my endeavors to fakers(club).com, so come check us out!

My work is fictitious and intended for personal entertainment only. Do not distribute the materials in any manner that will falsify or harm the identities of those depicted in the images. Support the faking community by enjoying responsibly, thank you :)
Sector

Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: Photoshop

Re: Topic Deletion Requests

Unread postby Camelot » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:46 am

Yes they do.

Do not PM me for fakes. If you do - No fakes.
If you break ANY rules - No fakes.
If they even look UA - No fakes.
Camelot

Re: Topic Deletion Requests -Plz read this first!!

Unread postby Gabonzo » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 pm

If someone finds pics of themself here can they get the topic deleted?

What evidence do they need in order to do this? (I know of other adult sites that require a photo of you holding a sign with the site's name on it for verification of these sorts of things, but in a forum full of fakers...)

See that thumbs up icon? If you like a faker's pic, then click it - that's the best way to get more fakes.

I won't do all women. Don't be offended if I turn your girl down. I am far more likely to accept a girl if I get nude pics or traded fakes out of the deal.

Want some peace and quiet? Ban the trolls in this list and share! http://fakethebitch.com/troll-list-and-how-to-ban-them-t40988.html
Gabonzo

Unread postby dilbert » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:59 am

we would also require the complainant to submit a "proof" photo of them showing their face and holding up hand written sign with FTB and the current date, to any member of the mod team.

Gabonzo wrote:If someone finds pics of themself here can they get the topic deleted?

What evidence do they need in order to do this? (I know of other adult sites that require a photo of you holding a sign with the site's name on it for verification of these sorts of things, but in a forum full of fakers...)

dilbert

Unread postby stevehyde » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:54 pm

i understand that you can't delete a thread that i have made. but i have posted a thread a couple days ago and i wanted to add a few things to the post. but it no longer gave me the option to edit it and i that it wouldn't let me delete it. so i posted another thread that was basically the same but with some changes. then a mod merged the threads together. is there a way that i can post a new thread without someone merging them? it's confusing people and making me quite frustrated.

I will fake whoever you want in whatever way you want in return for sex stories about my friends or celebrities I like. Message me if interested.
stevehyde

Program Used To Fake: photoshop cs6

Unread postby dilbert » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 pm

why are you trying to edit your original topic? why dont you just add another post to your topic...like everyone else?? You only have a few hours to edit a post once it's made (and possibly delete it to), after a few hours, posts become final. Your posts were merged because of duplicate images posted or subject matter. Again, just add a post to your topic instead of creating a whole new one.

stevehyde wrote:i understand that you can't delete a thread that i have made. but i have posted a thread a couple days ago and i wanted to add a few things to the post. but it no longer gave me the option to edit it and i that it wouldn't let me delete it. so i posted another thread that was basically the same but with some changes. then a mod merged the threads together. is there a way that i can post a new thread without someone merging them? it's confusing people and making me quite frustrated.

dilbert

Unread postby stevehyde » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:15 am

dilbert wrote:why are you trying to edit your original topic? why dont you just add another post to your topic...like everyone else?? You only have a few hours to edit a post once it's made (and possibly delete it to), after a few hours, posts become final. Your posts were merged because of duplicate images posted or subject matter. Again, just add a post to your topic instead of creating a whole new one.

stevehyde wrote:i understand that you can't delete a thread that i have made. but i have posted a thread a couple days ago and i wanted to add a few things to the post. but it no longer gave me the option to edit it and i that it wouldn't let me delete it. so i posted another thread that was basically the same but with some changes. then a mod merged the threads together. is there a way that i can post a new thread without someone merging them? it's confusing people and making me quite frustrated.

yes i understand that but people only look at the first post. not the one way down at the bottom. if i could edit it believe me i would but i can't.

I will fake whoever you want in whatever way you want in return for sex stories about my friends or celebrities I like. Message me if interested.
stevehyde

Unread postby dilbert » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:11 am

people DO read post updates to look for new pictures...that is why "bumping" works...it makes the post jump to the top of the list.

dilbert

Unread postby stevehyde » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 am

dilbert wrote:people DO read post updates to look for new pictures...that is why "bumping" works...it makes the post jump to the top of the list.

no, i didn't mean on the thread list. i meant on the actual post, people don't scroll all the way to the bottom to read what should be at the top of the thread.

stevehyde

Unread postby Camelot » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 am

First thing I look at is the END of the post, then I move back up.

Do not PM me for fakes. If you do - No fakes.
If you break ANY rules - No fakes.
If they even look UA - No fakes.
Camelot

Unread postby stevehyde » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:03 am

Camelot wrote:First thing I look at is the END of the post, then I move back up.

yeah that's what YOU do. i'm pretty sure that nobody else does that.

stevehyde

Unread postby GAKES345 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SHED LIGHT ON HOW TO DELETE THESE POSTS MY 13 YEAR OLD SON HAS BEEN POSTING THESE PICTURES OF HIS RELATIVES AND UNDER AGED SISTER ON THIS WEBSITE I HAVE ALL READY CONTACTED THE ADMIN ABOUT UNDER AGE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE BUT I HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE THIS IS MY DAUGHTER SHE IS 15 YEARS OLD I WANT HER OFF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY OTHER PIGGISH MATERIAL ASSOCIATED WITH "GAKES345"

GAKES345

Do you fake?: No

Unread postby dilbert » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 am

use the "report" button at the top right corner of every post. It looks like "!" in upside down triangle, next to the quote button. Report the topics in question and give detailed explanation and what you want done. Reported topics get priority over requests like this, that can easily be overlooked. Site admin, for whatever reason has not been seen or heard hear for months...

dilbert

Unread postby Portman » Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

I want to throw in my two cents about topic deletion.

I enjoy this site quite a bit, and if I got "caught" so to speak, I'd definitely be the type to "sack up", tell people to deal with it, and probably burn some bridges in the process. However... I have noticed a protective attitude of sorts towards the girls to be faked. Don't post full names, locations, FB links, etc. "We don't want to ruin lives" and so on. So I guess my question is... why doesn't this courtesy extend to the community here? If things get bad for someone, at the end of the day, it's really just a few clicks for the mods to take the threads down. So why not just do it if someone asks? I understand you don't want to get into the habit of cleaning up other people's messes... but I think if someone is truly freaking out about it, they should be able to get their posts removed. ...Maybe a permanent ban could follow this type of request to dissuade people from abusing it? Someone in damage-control mode probably isn't coming back any time soon anyway.

Portman

Unread postby dilbert » Wed May 15, 2013 2:51 am

@portman a few reasons why we "just dont do it"
1. we spend enough time keeping the p3dos off this board
2. the rules clearly state post at your own risk, so why should we entertain any deletion requests?
3. its not so much as protecting the girls identity, as it is keeping law enforcement and lawyers away. If we allow or condone posting full names, profile links, phone numbers, then we and this site could be held liable, and i have no plans to be held liable for anything posted here. You want to be liable...then start your own board and YOU can let whatever you want to be posted.
4. The mod team is short handed as it is with site amin being AWOL since January and no idea if and when he might come back. We do the moderation for free in our spare time. We DONT need more work to do...again keeping this site p3do free takes up most of our time.
5. Most people here DONT sack up and take responsibility for their actions, so why should we aid them?
6. Most deletion requests are done by those who post family members or girl friends, get a few fakes, then make up the story about getting caught...when in fact they got some fakes and now want to remove their tracks so they dont get caught. Again why should we assist this behavior

The mod team and most fakers here try to adhere to a few morals and codes of conduct. Most here enjoy the benefits of this ( no spamming, trolling, p3dos, excessive bumping, flame wars, etc). For the most part this is a happy community. We are just trying to keep the peace...so to speak.

dilbert

Unread postby cougfan524 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:23 am

DILBERT PLEASE HELP ME

HELLO I AM DEALING WITH A CIVIL LAWSUIT AND HAVE 24 HOURS TO REMOVE EVERY POST I HAVE EVER POSTED! PLEASE MY LIFE IS ON THE LINE HERE! DELETE MY WHOLE POSTING PLEASE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!! PLEASE! ADMINS PLEASE RESPOND QUICKLY I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

ADMINS PLEASE DELETE THE FOLLOWING THREADS IMMEDIATELY!!!!

cougfan524-fakes-t11119.html
please-help-fake-my-sexy-friend-krista-t18725.html
ready-for-cheer-daddy-t18579.html
please-fake-this-little-cutie-t7942.html
please-fake-undress-sexy-college-volleyball-girls-t17849.html
please-fake-this-little-slut-t16766.html
please-fake-these-2-sisters-their-hot-milf-t12494.html
let-s-fake-this-busty-hotty-t8267.html
please-hq-fake-this-hotty-t7979.html
fake-my-sexy-skinny-friend-and-her-busty-sister-t9055.html

cougfan524

Unread postby poonamsurange » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:10 am

How do i delete my pics posted here please-fake-this-nymphomaniac-desi-milf-of-mumbai-t16949.html
who do i contact and what is this PROOF thing is it not enough that the person is complaining??
i mean i want he pics deleted immadiately !

poonamsurange

Program Used To Fake: photoshop

Unread postby camoloco2424 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello,

Would it please be possible to remove the following threads. The OP has mental health issues and should not have posted as these women are not his wife or gf. I realise the fakes are the work of the faker and that there are rules on the board but if an exception could please be made it would save a lot of grief that is currently being caused. It is not possible to get the women to pose with a ftb sign but it will be possible to provide details of the mental health issue by PM if absolutely necessary. Have reported the thread and PM'd the admins to no avail. Any help very gratefully received.

Thank you

http://fakethebitch.com/fake-my-wife-t3290.html

http://fakethebitch.com/asian-gf-fakes-t198.html

camoloco2424

Unread postby lwedge » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:01 pm

The only person that can delete threads is the board adminstrator, Ryan.

Your best bet is to send him a PM directly. I don't know how often he check messages.

You can send him a PM through the link on his profile page: member/Ryan_Le/

Not taking requests

-= Retired =-
lwedge

Program Used To Fake: GIMP, PS CS6

Unread postby rainmal » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:12 pm

I dont post any pic because i know that i cant edit or delete my posts, in other forums you can do it.

I think is better for the forum and is a mistake cant delete or edit your own posts.

Is the rule? Ok. But is a big mistake, in my opinion. ;)

rainmal

Program Used To Fake: photoshop

Unread postby camoloco2424 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Thank you lwedge - guess I have to wait for Ryan to review his PM.

camoloco2424

Unread postby ACT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Admin does not keep an eye on day to day activities, and we have no moderators here, so deletion is questionable. Post at your own risk. Good luck

I am leaving this site there is a new site with Moderators http://Inagefapping.com, it is a start. Hard to believe admin of this site has abandoned it to shit lovers and asshole. Fakers Realm Dot Com ART
ACT

Unread postby camoloco2424 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:46 am

thank you. I can understand that in the normal course of events otherwise you'd be forever removing threads as people get post orgasm remorse however given the nature of the request I do hope that there is a chance for removal.

camoloco2424

Unread postby ACT » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:20 am

There is no one here to delete anything....Think before you post.

I am leaving this site there is a new site with Moderators http://Inagefapping.com, it is a start. Hard to believe admin of this site has abandoned it to shit lovers and asshole. Fakers Realm Dot Com ART
ACT

Next

Return to General Chat