free celebrity nude Live cam, pictures and videos!

Using an amatuer nude as a base?

Using an amatuer nude as a base?

Unread postby crazyfuzzy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Does anyone have any advice on using an amateur nude, like a bathroom/mirror selfie, as a base for a fake?

I've gotten fairly good at faking using high quality images as a base, but I can't figure out how to make it work with something a little more realistic.

These are the sorts of pics I'm looking to fake girls on to.

Attachments
naked-nude-teen-selfies-selfshot-hotmirrorpics2884.jpg
naked-nude-teen-selfies-selfshot-hotmirrorpics2884.jpg (30.09 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
naked-nude-teen-selfies-selfshot-hotmirrorpics4059.jpg
naked-nude-teen-selfies-selfshot-hotmirrorpics4059.jpg (40.95 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
naked-nude-teen-selfies-selfshot-hotmirrorpics4004.jpg
crazyfuzzy

Do you fake?: Yes
Program Used To Fake: Photoshop

Re: Using an amatuer nude as a base?

Unread postby koopi » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:32 am

It actually is pretty easy with images like the ones you've posted above because the blurry, noisy images can be a bit more forgiving.

Often you'll need to make the headshots noisier or blurrier. If the headshot is a nice crisp photo I'll start by shrinking it down smaller than the target body. Apply the scale and then scale it back up. Repeat if needed. Use an unsharp mask to restore some of the detail if needed. Also you'll probably need to add noise. Use Filter / Noise / Add Noise. This will give that compressed jpggy feel. Combine these two techniques until the headshot looks similar to your base photo.

There are some more advanced methods for doing this but this will be sufficient 99% of the time.

After that, it's just a matter of going through your normal process.

Remember to use exposure/levels/curves to match up the lighting.

Another common issue with these photo is the colour balance. Often they'll be overwhelmingly red, blue or yellow. Use Image / Adjust / Colour Balance to match up your headshot.

Good luck!

Attachments
sg-a.jpg
sg-a.jpg (13.75 KiB) Viewed 1744 times
sg.jpg
sg.jpg (46.4 KiB) Viewed 1744 times
The realest. No cheap ass fakes.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Got requests? Go here http://fakethebitch.com/request-private-fakes-here-t52641.html
koopi

Program Used To Fake: PS

Re: Using an amatuer nude as a base?

Unread postby crazyfuzzy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:26 pm

Thanks, that was a good help.

I think I'm getting somewhere now, not perfect, but definatly better than before

Attachments
Fake-020.jpg
crazyfuzzy

Program Used To Fake: Photoshop

Return to Nude Faking Tutorials